Of course after Paris Hilton lied to Larry King and told him that she has never done drugs nor has a drinking problem (which is when both the Beet and I gave up on caring about her interview) various websites have come up with photos and videos of the formerly jailed heiress doing many illegal drugs.
Paris. When something is on the internet it kind of gets around. Sort of like you.
* Paris Hilton saying that she is smoking weed and eating old burgers
* Paris Hilton trying to score “ludes” off some lovely man named Jose who Paris says is “like a pharmacy.”
* Paris outside the Mushroom Gallery of Amsterdam buying and eating shrooms with her former boyfriend Jason Shaw.
* Paris once again in Amsterdam smoking hash from a pipe in Amsterdam and attempting to figure out how to get quality weed back to the US.
* Nicky actually saying to her sister “Do you have herb?” and then going outside with Hilton and friends to toke up. I’m sorry but in all of the times I was around weed nobody called it herb except for serious stoners.
* Paris once again in Amsterdam taking hits off a bong.
I have to say that I “heart” The Smoking Gun. They were one of my first websites to waste time with when I was at my part time office job in college. Simply put…Paris you dumbass don’t say you don’t or haven’t done drugs when you have taped yourself doing them.
I am so excited that the Spice Girls have taken time out of their busy baby making schedules to have a reunion!
They are planning on launching a world tour that will hit such hot spots as Vegas and London. I have to say that I bought all of their albums and really was quite the big fan of these ladies.
I actually have a friend who got a Spice Girls tattoo in 1997 and I was like “um, 10 years from now you are just going to think jesus…why did I do this to myself??” Now he can bear his tattoo loud and proud because the ladies are back!
I’ll be keeping our readers updated of any new Spice Girls news!