And I’m back!
You know, sometimes even gossip bloggers need a couple of days off, especially gossip bloggers with ouchy feet, and I’m really glad I just got to take some time to sleep and relax.
Thank you guys for not being assholes about the brief lapse in material.
Here’s what you missed while I was gone:
- Peter Cook on Christie Brinkley’s divorce testimony: “Shrek was more believable!” [People]
- Mandy Moore’s boyfriend dumped her because of her paparazzi hangers-on, muttering something about needing to stay “punk as fuck AND sober.” [Perez]
- Lynda Carter, now 10 years sober, opened up about her battle with alcoholism. [People]
- Amy Winehouse played a gig in Spain with her wine glass in hand. EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY FINE. [Yahoo]
- A cure for Herpes? May be coming soon. Paris Hilton rejoices. [Jezebel]
- A male employee of Rachael Ray says he lost his job on her show because of his anorexia, and now he’s hungry for revenge. He’s suing her. [E!]
July 5, 2008 at 2:10 pm by Evil Beet
Unless Angelina Jolie decides to give birth to the Lords of the New World Order on Friday, I’ll see you guys on Saturday. I’ll be celebrating my country’s independence on Friday. And by “celebrating my country’s independence” I of course mean “drinking.”
July 3, 2008 at 10:00 pm by Evil Beet
As I was heading out to the ER, my wonderful friend Laura called and told me to go to a podiatrist instead. I called a nearby one, explained my situation, and they said they could get me in today. Which they did. It was a very fancy office with very fancy X-ray equipment and I have a very fancy broken foot. And now I am wearing this very fancy monstrosity.
As my mother pointed out to me while I was whimpering to her on my drive home from the doctor (“Mom, this is not fashion-forward!”), this is my very first real injury. Hooray! I popped my bone-injury cherry! Up next: anal sex!
This means I can no longer do my boot camp or my volleyball or all the new exercise stuff that I was finally getting into. My mom’s like, “God always has a plan with these things,” and I was like, “Yes, Mom, God has made it very clear that he does not want me to exercise.” I am destined to marry a man who likes his women a little soft in the tummy. So long, Greg Plitt fantasy.
Anyway, if you’re still reading this, you really shouldn’t be. Get out and enjoy your long weekend. That’s what I’m going to hobble off and do!
July 3, 2008 at 6:15 pm by Evil Beet
Sources say that Megan Fox has ended her engagement to Brian Austin Green.
Who could have seen that coming?
Oh, right. Everybody.
I’m not sure yet if Megan is totally single or if she’s just called off the wedding plans, but no doubt it occurred to her at some point that she’s a super-hot up-and-coming starlet and he’s Brian Austin Green. Yeah.
July 3, 2008 at 2:01 pm by Evil Beet
I am headed to the ER to get an X-ray of my foot.
I may return today, I may return tomorrow, I may return next week.
Lord only knows.
July 3, 2008 at 11:28 am by Evil Beet
Yay, a photo of Lindsay and Samantha Ronson last night at her 22nd birthday party!
Love it, love it, love it!!!!
I adore these two.
Can’t wait for the wedding!