Christina Aguilera does a little drinkin’ herself. [Perez Hilton]
I’ve lost track of how many times Snoop Dogg’s been arrested this year. But add one. [TMZ]
Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler take a break from hating one another to get dinner at Mr. Chow’s. [Pop on the Pop]
Milla Jovovich? Still hot. [CelebSlam]
Gasp! One of the Gotti kids got arrested. [DListed]
Cameron Diaz can’t marry Justin Timberlake because she’s “commitment-phobic.” And certainly not because he hasn’t proposed. [HollyScoop]
Lindsay Lohan is in movies? Huh. [Pajiba]
Just for the record, I was into Regina Spektor before anybody. This song was on my MySpace page like a hundred years ago. Just so everyone knows. [BWE]
November 29, 2006 at 7:15 am by Evil Beet
New feature from the T. Going to give you heads up on some music that I enjoy. If you have an artist that you think should be featured send me an email. My first artist is Regina Spektor. She is a Russian born anti-folk singer songwriter who is tearing up the airwaves with her unique voice. Like Tori Amos, a favorite of the Beet and I, she is a classically trained pianist. Her lyrics are amazing and I love this video. Check it out.
ps- the Beet gave this lovely lady a heads up through PerezHilton a while ago…but I’m recommending her again because she is that fantastic ladies and gentlemen.
November 6, 2006 at 6:11 pm by Evil Beet
[Note from Beet -- I am retarded. In my fabulous capacity as an editor, I have managed to accidentally delete Evil T's amazing Regina Spektor post. She'll have it up again soon!!!]
November 6, 2006 at 4:54 pm by Evil Beet
- God bless the British press. They’ve got a pic of cocaine in its natural habitat — the inside of Kate Moss’s nose.
- If the standard blow-up doll isn’t doing the trick anymore, you can bid on an actual Fembot on eBay.
- Nick Carter: “Paris Hilton is a psychotic evil whore blah blah blah blah hey by the way I have a television show coming out.”
- Jamie Pressly gets engaged and Kate Hudson files for divorce.
- Do you want a George W. Bush butt plug? Perhaps for use in conjunction with your Fembot? Okay, okay. Just promise you’ll think about it.
- ABC’s website has a clip of the Terri Irwin interview that will air on 20/20 tonight.
- I can’t believe I am linking to Perez Hilton just because I agree with his taste, but I am. Regina Spektor rocks, and when you’re done listening to the new Killers album, you should check her out.
- Lost star Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ayddibug ukilolopoti yi Abptu daka-daka shrekpiti.