Michelle Rodriguez is one of those women whose sexuality is frequently speculated, much like Janelle Monae’s. I guess she got real sick of it, because she laid it all out for Entertainment Weekly. So here you go, in case you or anyone else has ever wondered about who Michelle Rodriguez likes to screw, read this (via Zimbio):
I don’t talk about what I do with my vagina, and they’re all intrigued. I’ve never walked the carpet with anyone, so they wonder: What does she do with her vagina? Plus, I play a butchy girl all the time, so they assume I’m a lesbo…Eh, they’re not too far off. I’ve gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f-cking curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks.
October 2, 2013 at 4:30 am by Catherine St. Ives
The Shamwow guy AKA the Slapchop guy aka Vince Offer, directed a film starring Adrien Brody, Michelle Rodriguez, Rob Schneider, and Lindsay Lohan and the trailer is out and it’s just as bad as you think it is. If you don’t want to watch it, I’ll sum it up for you.
- That Adrien Brody is in this film is a testament to the fact that he is impossible to work with and that no one wants to deal with his bullshit even after winning an Academy Award.
- The only funny moment in the trailer is when the music turns into sweeping dramatic music and the announcer says, “And Oscar Winner Adrien Brody” while panning over a slow motion shot of his face.
- The rest of the trailer is a hot mess of stupid offensive jokes, only offensive because of how stupid they are.
- The title of the film is InAPPropriate Comedy, so believe me, I get that it’s supposed to be “inappropriate” (I have no idea why they have the weird capitalization, am I missing something?) but there’s a fine line between satire and a desperate attempt at satire, and this is so desperate that we need a new word for desperate.
- Speaking of desperate, Lindsay Lohan being in this movie shows that she’s fallen harder and faster than King Kong from the Empire State Building. This isn’t new information, I know. But at least The Canyons has a shot at being something other than…whatever the hell this is supposed to be.
- I have no idea what the plot is. I think it’s a movie about making a movie. The trailer is choppy. There’s a scene of Lindsay Lohan dressed as Marilyn Monroe gunning down paprazzi. I don’t know.
- Someone gave the Shamwow guy money to make this.
- Someone gave the Slapchop guy money to make this.
Is this the worst thing that has ever happened to film? Is it really a crime against humanity? Of course not. But wow. Shamf-ckingwow.
It’s been shelved for a while (NO WAY, REALLY?) but it’s finally coming out on March 22nd.
March 13, 2013 at 5:30 am by Catherine St. Ives
For example, Michelle Rodriguez’s ill-fitting bikini bottom and the way it sags on her butt. I mean, she’s practically MOONING us, and what’s a whole lot funnier than mooning? NOTHING. What’s sexier than a full- or half-moon? LOTS OF THINGS.
Don’t get me wrong – Michelle Rodriguez is as hot as the day is long. She’s got that uber-tough, roundhouse kick you in your face while she’s blowing you look to her and not many women can pull that off. But the ‘suit has to go, Michelle. It just makes me LOL. I’m sure saying that will probably earn me a polished black combat boot up the ass, but hey – maybe that’s what I’m aiming for.
May 16, 2011 at 10:30 am by Sarah
“You know what was amazing to me? Finally not having a frickin’ cop outfit. I’m so tired of these butchy polyester outfits. It seems every time I do something I’m wearing some government outfit – it’s so annoying. With the exception of Fast And The Furious, I’m always in uniform. I’m always like, ‘Can I just get rid of this butch outfit and be hot for once?’”
- Michelle Rodriguez to Movie Hole on finally playing a more feminine part in Machete.
August 21, 2010 at 12:49 pm by Molls
Everyone at this LA premiere was dressed like the ’80s came back and they were angry. Ahem.
Audrina Patridge: FAIL. I’m itchy and hot just looking at that get-up.
Michelle Rodriguez: GIANT FAIL. She looks like she rolled out of bed and went to try on prom dresses at Forever 21.
Zoe Saldana: It’s like Tonya Harding got a hold of a perfectly nice dress and asked herself how she could add a little more “white trash” to it. Haaaate it so much, but Zoe’s so damn beautiful she can get away with almost anything. Almost.
December 17, 2009 at 2:06 am by Evil Beet
You see, while SMG’s latest cinematic release was doomed to the depths of ‘straight-to-DVD’ hell, Fast and the Furious 4 got its very own red carpet premiere.
Granted, I’m pretty sure the Gellar flick was some random rip off of yet another Japanese horror movie, but even then I have a very hard time believing it wasn’t more worthy of the big screen than a film with the tagline “New Model. Original Parts.’ Luckily for Sarah she’s slated to return to TV soon with a much talked about HBO pilot in the works.
More pics of Paul ‘I-like-’em-young-enough-to-still-smell-like-baby-powder’ Walker and the rest of the FF4 cast smiling for a paycheck below.