“In the beginning, part of wanting to be a director was just a natural extension of acting. But now this feels like what I am, or what I want to be. It’s so satisfying and exhilarating. In fact, the central preoccupation of my life right now is trying to find another movie to direct.”
Ben Affleck, whose directorial debut, Gone Baby Gone, opens on Friday.
October 14, 2007 at 10:52 pm by Evil Beet
Ben Affleck’s directorial debut, Gone Baby Gone, had its big LA premiere in Westwood on Monday night.
Ben knows full well that every film he’s been involved with in the past few years has sucked hardcore.
This has to be good, Ben.
October 8, 2007 at 10:53 pm by Evil Beet
March 5, 2007 at 11:54 am by Evil Beet
- Gawker’s backstage reporting from the VMAs is worth a read.
- Remember when Ben Affleck was cool? And when he was in a movie, people wanted to see it? Yeah. Not so much now.
- You know how you can tell it’s a really slow news day? Pictures of Jamie-Lynn Spears.
- Ashlee Simpson may or may not be dating Pete Wentz. “Who is Pete Wentz?” exclaims America.
- Pre-VMA report from Page Six: Ryan Seacreast hanging with his gays; Jason Wahler makes Lauren Conrad cry; Brandon Davis may (shhhh) be on drugs.