Filmmaker George Lucas claimed the top spot on Forbes magazine’s 2018 list of America’s wealthiest celebrities while reality TV star slash makeup mogul Kylie Jenner debuted in fifth place.
Kylie Jenner made the list for the first time this year, debuting at number five with an estimated net worth of $900million. The 21-year-old’s growing wealth from her company Kylie Cosmetics has her on track to become the youngest-ever self-made billionaire.
The top 10 celebrities had combined assets of $18.7billion, which exceeds the gross domestic product of Iceland, Forbes reported.
1. George Lucas – $5.4billion
2. Steven Spielberg – $3.7billion
3. Oprah Winfrey – $2.8billion
4. Michael Jordan – $1.7billion
5. (tie) Kylie Jenner – $900million
5. (tie) Jay-Z – $900million
7. David Copperfield – $875million
8. Diddy – $825million
9. (tie) Tiger Woods – $800million
10. (tie) James Patterson – $800million