8Mick Jagger Moves On With 27-Year-Old Girlfriend

mick-jagger-girlfriend

Mick Jagger has apparently already moved on from the suicide of girlfriend and designer L’Wren Scott. He was photographed getting cozy with 27-year-old ballet dancer, Melanie Hamrick (above), and according to the U.K.’s Sun, they are dating. The whole thing sounds kind of twisted. Here’s more on the story, from the Daily News:

Jagger, 70, reportedly met his new lover three weeks before the March suicide of his former gal pal, L’Wren Scott. The Rolling Stones front man was introduced to his flexible flame during a trip to Tokyo, where the band performed Feb. 24.

The pair didn’t hook up but remained in touch, according to the Sun. It wasn’t until after Scott, 49, hanged herself in her Manhattan apartment that the couple began canoodling.

“After her death, Melanie reached out and they met in New York as friends,” a source told the newspaper. “There was a spark there and she provided a distraction to the emotional hell he was going through.”

Uh huh. Guess who’s not thrilled? Scott’s sister, Jan Shane. She told the News,

My sister deserves so much more respect than that. It hasn’t even been three months.

I now believe that he was a bigger part of her troubles that no one knew about. I am so hurt to know that she was so sad and hurting inside and felt that she had nowhere to go.

I’m not saying he has to stay in mourning forever and never date again, but really, it hasn’t even been three months. And this woman is 27, which doesn’t help. I guess to quote one of his own songs, he feels, “You gotta walk and don’t look back.”

Here’s a better photo of the Hamrick, from the American Ballet Theatre site:

MELANIE HAMRICK

I think the whole thing is tacky. What do you think?

Follow us on Twitter | Facebook

June 15, 2014 at 4:00 pm by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Mick Jagger

8 Responses to “Mick Jagger Moves On With 27-Year-Old Girlfriend”

1. pik nak says:

Just another whore. Literally. Not surprised AT all.

2. Monster says:

Not surprised. He looks like a Sharpei but he’s got money so apparently a 27 yr old can look past his aging body. EWWWW

• crab says:

I don’t disagree with you about a 27 year old hooking up with a 70 year. Clearly she’s a gold digger and just dating him for his money but hey guess what? Everyone is going to get older and get that “aging body”. I find comments like this so disrespectful to our seniors! And before you say I wrote this because I’m his age, I’m not! I’m only 35 years old!

• Monster says:

Hey crab I am 57 and a 70 yr old is old! My friends in their 60s admit that
        Their sex drive is diminished. So I still say ewww
        Granted Sir Mick has rock n roll mojo but honestly
        It disrespects older women when he chooses
        Someone so young! 57 is more appropriate :)

3. Lola says:

He is vile, and that is so disrespectful. If you have to be a man whore at least be a discreet man whore, you old turd.

• Anonymous says:

He can do whatever the fuck he wants!!

• jj says:

Be discreet? I’m sorry is this a pic of them making out in a club? No this is no doubt a pic that has been taken from 1000 yrds away. Get over it this does NOT effect your life one bit all you people who are complaining need to get over it