Pharrell is a bit of an odd guy. Everyone loves him – particularly white people, at the moment – so he’s all over the place these days, it seems. Even US Weekly put together a list of 25 things you may not have known about him, as told by the man himself. Here are some of the strangest/most hilarious of them:
8. Daisies are my favorite flowers.
10. I drink Pedialyte almost every day.
12. I like eating Crunchy Cookie Butter from Trader Joe’s on Nilla wafers.
15. I wear Mickey Mouse slippers around the house.
17. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my all-time favorite cereal.
18. One of the best things in life is having a tall glass of soda with tons of ice — extra-cold!
25. I love Spongebob Squarepants toe socks so much that I had a cashmere pair made.
So what I’m getting from this is that Pharrell is a giant 8-year-old child? Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, sugary cereal, Pedialyte? I mean, come on! Cracks me up, but he does seem like a pretty sweet guy, I guess (with the Robin Thicke bullshit being the exception, but some people are just ignorant).