Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry tied the knot in Malibu over the weekend, and while we’ve already learned that it was a beautiful and touching ceremony, apparently the reception was hardcore and more like a rock concert than a formal event. Tell us all about it, TMZ:
According to our sources, Sharon Osbourne, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Steven Tyler, Juliette Lewis and Tobey Maguire were all in attendance.
But the stars of the show were the people who took the stage, backed by 80s cover group Flashback Heart Attack:
– Tobey Maguire’s little daughter Ruby sang “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”
– Annabella Lwin from Bow Wow Wow sang “I Want Candy”
– Martha Davis from The Motels sang “Only The Lonely”
– Missing Persons’ Dale Bozzio sang “Destination Unknown” and “Walking in LA”
– Terri Nunn from Berlin sang “The Metro” and “Take My Breath Away” (!!!)
– Linda joined Terri on stage to sing “Sex (I’m A…)”
– Terri finished with “Highway to Hell”
Our sources say Linda MC’ed the whole show and the stage was mocked up to look like the classic rock club CBGBs.
Um, that’s insane, vaguely hilarious and AWESOME. Who knew they even knew Tobey Maguire, of all people? How random is that?
Still pretty thrilled for these two. Get it, ladies!