Cory Monteith died on July 13 and though the suspected cause of death was a drug overdose, it hasn’t been declared official until today. People is reporting that Monteith died of, “a mixed drug toxicity of heroin and alcohol,” according to the toxicology report. More:
“At this point there is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith’s death was anything other than a most-tragic accident,” the BC Coroners Service says in a statement released Tuesday.
The cause of the Glee star’s death at age 31 was determined by an autopsy and toxicology tests. An investigation continues.
– July 6, Saturday. Checks into the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in Canada.
– July 11, Thursday. Has dinner with Maureen Webb, co-founder of Project Limelight Society. Of Monteith, Webb said he, “looked so good, so healthy.”
– July 12, Friday evening. Monteith and 3 unidentified people (sounds so mysterious, probably isn’t) leave his hotel room.
– July 13, Saturday morning, 2:15 AM. Returns alone to hotel room.
– July 13, Saturday morning, later. Monteith talks to a Glee director Adam Shankman. Shankman says Monteith discussed going down to California to jet ski.
– July 13, Saturday, around noon. Hotel staff find Monteith’s body.
So very sad. Lea Michele has not yet released a personal statement.