18Ellen DeGeneres Ogles Katy Perry’s Boobs, Likes What She Sees

katy perry portia de rossi ellen degeneres grammy pics

You can’t shit for Grammy news today, it seems, and all of it is boring me into a coma… except this. Ellen DeGeneres got more than a little peek at Katy Perry‘s boobs at last night’s ceremony and seemed to like it – and Portia de Rossi thinks it’s hilarious! So much is great about this photo. Obviously it’s a bit of friendly banter and Ellen and Portia are totally in love forever, but I just love that it was even taken. How did this photo op come about? How great does Portia’s hair look? How much of a perv is Ellen? So many questions!

What's better?
View Results

February 11, 2013 at 10:30 am by Jennifer

18 Responses to “Ellen DeGeneres Ogles Katy Perry’s Boobs, Likes What She Sees”

1. nakedpainter says:

LOL I even love the look on Katy’s face. Oh, this is priceless….

2. momster says:

My God Portia is a beautiful woman. You kind of forget cause Ellen usually grabs the spotlight.

Katy? Sigh. She looks like she was squeezed out of a tube of mint toothpaste.

3. Chaz says:

Funny, I had Ellen pegged as an ass lady!

4. momster says:

Chaz – agree totally – there are many other discussions about whether they are real (i think they are) – that’s how great they are! Still hate the color of that gown though – wooo baby. And didn’t that color clash with John Mayer’s blue crushed velvet prom tux?

5. kimcheee says:

Elton John was also mesmerized by Katie’s attention whoring in-your-face boobs. So, she is ….. objectified, eh?

6. pikki nikki polka pants says:

That’s hilarious. Gay or straight, men or women, no one can deny KP’s boobs are quite mesmerizing, plus aaaallllmost right up there with Elvira’s, queen of the natties.

• Chaz says:

My Pikki Wench…. You’ve come back! How was Mardi Gras? Vegas rocked but I left $1,200.00 at the tables, oh well!

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

Sup brotha?! It. Was. Amazing beyond words. Spent too much as well but worth every penny. OH the glorious food I finally tried!! (they don’t call me picky for shits & giggles ya know…) Saw Foreigner by surprise & for free – WTF & LOL! How was the rugby? And tell us of your shenanigans! You’re faceless here, so what happened in Vegas doesn’t necessarily have to stay in Vegas…

• Chaz says:

Yeah pikki, revin on the red line (a foreigner reference for the kiddos in the audience)… The tourney was a blast, 7′s rugby is a much faster game than I play. Ate well, drank waaaay too much, hit the strip clubs. No lap dances but close enough to get tit glitter and stripper stank on my face…. What can i say, im married! Gambled a bit, was up about $500.00, lost it and left $1,200.00 on the craps table. All in all a fine time was had…

7. pikki nikki polka pants says:

HAAAAAA @ tit glitter & stripper stank!! You would’ve been proud, I was nearly front row & sangin’ at the top of my lungs “I wanna know what love iiiiis! I want you to blow meeee!” CHEERS to vacation good times.

• bonnakins says:

I’m still cold and jealous.

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

I’m sorry, buddy. I send you more cyber hugs. I’m worried every STD known to man is chillin’ on the bottoms of my shoes (may burn ‘em AND the clothes in my suitcase) courtesy of Bourbon St., so at least you don’t have that going for ya.

• Chaz says:

Yeah, I forgot about that…. Bourbon St is an ankle deep, human DNA/bacteria frappé.