11Love It or Leave It: Sarah Jessica Parker Is The Worst

A photo of Sarah Jessica Parker

Look, I get comfort. I love comfort. A couple of months ago, I found one pair of jeans that turned out to be amazingly comfortable, and then I promptly bought three more pairs of the exact same jeans. Right now I’m wearing my pajama pants, a pajama shirt, a sweatshirt, and a sweater, and it’s not all that cute, but it’s comfortable as hell. I get it. I support it.

But there’s a difference between something that’s comfortable and something that’s an abomination. Sarah Jessica Parker is wearing something that is an abomination.

A photo of Sarah Jessica Parker

This is the definition of “too early for this shit.”

November 8, 2012 at 4:30 am by Emily

11 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Sarah Jessica Parker Is The Worst”

1. Taeko says:

I don’t think it is that bad. Channeling Annie Hall.

2. Stacey says:

I don’t think it’s that bad, either. It’s kind of cute, actually, for taking your children for a stroll.

3. Simon Jadis says:

I read this, and all that I could think about was Sarah’s post about her, and how children say the most accurate things, ever.

But also, oh my goodness what is she wearing, and to which region of the Arctic?

4. Jacq says:

Minus the flesh-colored glasses & the hat, that looks like something I could get into wearing. But, then again, there’s a way to dress in the privacy of your home & another way for when you’re out in public…

5. Jenny says:

I think what she is wearing is cute and New York weather, appropriate. She is out walking her daughter. Comfort is key.

6. pikki nikki polka pants says:

i feel bad for her! everyone callin’ her horseface & shit… she was so great in square pegs, footloose, l.a. story, honeymoon in vegas!!! i still heart her. aging happens. fuckity fuck the haters.

7. Anon-anon says:

I think she looks great! Don’t get what you’re on about :-|

8. mireee says:

I actually love it, minus the sunglasses which are fucking awful.

9. ltc says:

I think she looks warm and comfy. I much prefer it to something Victoria B would wear in New York in fall walking her kids (stilettos, short dress). I like how SJP looks cozy but … not so much classy, just not “cheap”. But yeah, those glasses = ewwwwww

10. ella says:

that kid looks exactly as her father !! omg she is so cute!