20Nicki Minaj Tells Fans to ‘Eat Sh-t and Die’, Calls Their Mothers ‘Wh-res’

Ooh! Classy!

Don’t know if you guys follow Nicki on Twitter, but it’s, like, my job to, so when I got a nudge from one of our followers that Nicki went nuclear on a bunch of people calling BS on her “medical issues,” I immediately thought, “Well, there goes American Idol.”

From Nicki’s Twitter, a condensed rant about fans and whores and consuming feces and then passing away (presumably from consuming said feces, but it could have been from the part where she told people to go kill themselves):

I am so thankful to my true fans who understand WHY I couldn’t play #VFestival & WHY I can’t play Dublin. Absolutely gutted However, if u have anything negative to say to me, please #EatSh*tAndDie – I am human. I was in jeopardy of losing my voice entirely and needing surgery on my vocal chord. If u can’t understand that, your mother’s a WHORE!!!!

I will NOT let you people make me feel horrible for a f*cking HEALTH issue! That’s what got me in this mess! I shldve listened 2 the doctor! Like people are hitting me telling me I shldve mimed. No! Then you woulda made a f*cking STORY out of that too! #killyaf*ckingself

My beloved United Kingdom, u know how much I f*cking love u! Ireland, I truly appreciate you. Barbz, thnku for the well wishes. All you do is rip people apart and when they’re dead & gone u won’t lose a wink of sleep. #goF*ckYourselves

Later she told followers that she didn’t mean for her “FANS” to eat shit and die and all of those other lovely things, it was just for the critics and people who don’t like her. In short, I guess if you don’t like Nicki Minaj, you should probably go kill yourself (if you want to do what you’re told by Nicki Minaj, anyway).

So, uh. American Idol. Maybe rethinking this Nicki Minaj thing? Because personally, I wouldn’t watch this bitch on television if she were on fire and Simon Cowell was pissing on her to put her out, for real.

I said it a year ago, and I’ll say it again—Nicki Minaj is real classy.

August 23, 2012 at 7:30 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Nicki Minaj

20 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Tells Fans to ‘Eat Sh-t and Die’, Calls Their Mothers ‘Wh-res’”

1. Pique says:

LOL! She’s really starting to piss us Londoners off. Not too long she pulled a similar stunt at T in the Park, and at Hackney Weekend. She’s a spoiled brat and forgets who pays her bills. I liked her first album, but the second one sucks. She needs to deliver quality to get away with that attitude – it STINKS.

2. Angry Pirate says:

ROFL that face!

THIS.IS.SPARTA!

3. anotherfakeprincess says:

I would watch the shit out of American Idol if it involved people pissing on Nicki Minaj.

4. Chelsea says:

I was going to see her live in dublin cant believe she cancelled her tour this is for her, #goeatshitanddie :)

5. ted lydon says:

we do notlike people like you in our country stay a way

6. bill says:

ireland is not in the uk you stupid fool

7. EFF OFF NICKI BITCHES for the love of God she’s human she couldn’t make it so what there’s always next time and for Christ sakes she was loosing her voice what will have done if it was you pleeease dont worry Nicki them just bitches yh kk

• Skyy says:

THANK YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO’S NOT A HATER. btw, this was last year, lol. but really though, must they hate so freaking much? #TEAMMINAJALLDAYEVERYDAY

8. Skyy says:

NICKI MINAJ IS AMAZING. PERIOD.

• Pinkfloydfan92 says:

Shut the Fuck up skyy, no one gives a fuck about your fandom over this overrated talentless fuck tard slut of a woman.she’s fucking retarded and should die, like yourself

• Erg says:

Shut up skyy you degenerate fucktard

9. pnpJn says:

What bugs me is this b!tch is rich and famous. It’s unbelievable how many a$$-clowns are there in this world, just like her. It bugs me also to know that this degenerate life form judges real talent.

10. RJ says:

Niki minaj has NO talent she can’t sing and she’s just a Lady Gaga wannabe look up some videos on how Niki Fucknaj copied Lady Gaga she has no creativity or talent she’sas stupid as a sack of nuts she has a fake ass she’s FAKE GAga has real telent if u look at her singing in high school you’ll see she’s GOT talent 100% Niki is stupid and I hope she’ll go to hell she’s a devil worshipper she should die and burn 4ever in the fires of hell. I’m a Catholic and she offended me at her 2012 Grammy award performance she’s an offensive, ugly stupid, fake fucktard