Tila Tequila Visits ‘Ho’ Foods

Where’s your basket, bitch?

Tila Tequila was photographed earlier yesterday “shopping” at a local grocery store and by “shopping” I mean “hamming it up for the paparazzi [again] while scantily-clad and lookin’ like a ho.”

You know, just doing what she does best.

I sure hope that there’s no truth to those pregnancy rumors … those tits melons sure are some heavy lifting.

27 Comments

1. Shan says:

Ugh. She is so gross. Did no one notice what she was up to and ask her to leave? That would have been a better picture.

2. rose says:

so um when did she announce her pregnancy? like, five months ago? is there any way that she looks like this and is actually pregnant?!

3. geez says:

This Tila chick is honestly one of the biggest trainwrecks out there. The way she dealt with that other girl passing was truly, TRULY insane and disturbing. Everytime I remember her posting that photo of her “crying” while staring at the empty side of her bed, on Twitter… it’s almost too surreal for words.

I actually feel sorry for her. She has proven to have mental issues many, many times over the past year. And yet no one reaches out to her!! I don’t get this kind of situation. Is she alone in the world??

How fucking sad…

4. gem says:

This nasty so-called woman/girl is a Degradation to women all over the world. Why is this skank even being photographed and why is she even famous?!

5. Alzaetia says:

It kind of looks like she’s the “Advertised Special” for $3.99.
    In which case, that’s too expensive.

6. evilsquash says:

i would like to request a moratorium on tila tequila posts. she is not a celebrity. she’s a skank.

7. C says:

That girl is truly whorrific.

8. casey says:

Golf claps for ‘ho foods’. Perfect title.

And aren’t there some sort of sanitation / public indecency issues linked to someone parading around the grocery store in… lingerie? How was she not kicked out? This is gross.

she supposedly lost the baby like a month ago.

Her ass reminds me of how bad I feel about killing pigs just before I wrap the holiday ham in foil and put it in the oven. I know it’s good after a few hours of cooking, but man, is it nasty at first site.

Ever heard of “sausage stuffing”. You might have seen it about 30 minutes after she left the store with the link she dropped on the floor.

12. Nina says:

Please stop posting anything about this nasty little troll. Even seeing a pic of her makes me feel like I need a shower.

A grocery store photo-op?
    Man this chick is stooping to record lows.
    BTW, nice shot holding the melons in front of your chest there Tila.
    It’d make a great Christmas card!

14. H says:

This is your worst post yet, “feminist”.

15. ricardo says:

This chick is batshit insane, she needs help.

• Anonymous says:

dude, you look like a fucking gang banger and you’re hanging out on a chick site! that’s fucking cool as long as you’re homeboys don’t catch a glimpse.

16. Antonio says:

I said it once, I’ll say it again. this chick has mad problems She brought her own photographer with her, then leaked her own photo’s.

Talk about attention wh0re.

17. DanTheMan says:

Well, at least I don’t see a string hanging out this time.

18. sdrgert says:

Who cares!!! My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He- is eight years older than me, lol. We met online at an age gap dating site- seekcougar . co m—a nice and free place for Younger- Women and Older Men, or Older Women and Younger Men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or- tell your friends.

19. Vermomster says:

SO, where does she keep her money?

20. pufinstuf says:

I was at the grocery store yesterday and they had little watermelons like that labeled as “personal watermelons”. I snickered a bit because I thought it sounded kind of dirty.
    I had no idea.

21. slouchy says:

She’s pickup up a piece of meat with her hands for a change? Alert the media!

22. Whit says:

Is she bending over to pick up….. sausage? I may never quit laughing.

23. Anon says:

Well I would rather see her strolling down my aisle, then the usual fat chicks in track pants.. In a world gone batshit crazy anyway.. Why not just enjoy a little light entertainment.. This world is way tooooooo serious… We are sooooo politically correct its ridiculous….. I say ‘BRING IT’ to the shopping mall..