Lady GaGa Has a Tiny Penis

Apparently GaGa copped to this a long time ago, but somehow it didn’t make a splash in the news until there was video of her penis hanging out during a concert. The peen in question makes its big debut just after the 1:00 mark.

So GaGa’s a hermaphrodite — I thought that was a politically correct term, but I’ve been informed the more PC term is “intersexual.” She has a penis and a vagina and she identifies as female. This is reportedly her statement about it, although take it with a grain of salt, because I haven’t been able to trace it back to any reliable source:

So whatever. If it’s not a big deal to her, it’s not a big deal to me. John Hughes died today. I’m in no mood to make a fuss over Lady GaGa’s tiny remnant penis.

274 Comments

1. Cliffy says:

Fuck, doesnt matter whether she has a dick or a vag or both. |Id ram her vag and suck her cock. shes perfect for me aha

You’re fucking gross

Lmao

4. LAWL says:

LMAO that was funii ^^^

5. LALALA says:

W0W NiqqA U HAVE A PENis HAHAHAHHAHAA W0w Bt WH0 CArE U PRETTy AND S0 WHAt kk G0 LADy GAGA!!! HA

6. beth barker says:

how is she a hermaprodite? in an interview a journalist asked her if she has a penis and she said that “her beautiful vagina was very offended.” and lady gaga’s manager keeps saying how rediculous these rumors are. and she has posed naked so many times for magazines, dont you think that something would have slipped from one of the photographers by now if she had a penis flopping around on the set lol? she may be bisexual but that doesnt mean shes a hermaphrodite! and that quote that was posted saying that she admitted to having a penis may not be from her. there isnt a reliable source or 100% proof that she is the one who said that.

7. borat says:

i have a sexy time with my mother in law i wood also boon mrs gaga
    no joke

laddy ga ga has a penus wow i bet a guy would love to suck on that lol

9. dr says:

Bend her over and hite the pooper,can’t see the pee pee from there.Grab her hair and hit it from behind and yell Yeeee Hawwwwww((( Rodeo style))))

lady gaga well fit she aint got no penis

• Anonymous says:

lol nub yes she does. This should put to rest all those ugly rumors about Lady GaGa being a woman. She must get sick and tired of everyone calling her a chick all the time. God. People can be so cruel.

11. holly says:

lmao um have u seen videos she wears like skin type clothing ive never see no damn tiny penis anywhere so shut the fuck up u damn rumor

12. FELICIA says:

lady gaga does not have an penis if that is so how does she gets fucked by men striat men

13. paul_parker says:

she dosnt have a penis she has a vagina and i would fucking do her all day till i died and make her suck my ten inch cock xx yuymyum xx

14. JoeDaWeirdo says:

She po-po-po-pokes her face with that
    pe-pe-pe-penis.

15. deadend1234 says:

whatta……….it is only joke?:P

16. deadend1234 says:

if it is true show it to me…………………lol :D

So we take turns takin it from behind. Big deal

18. dopeekidd says:

ok wtf is a vaqq lol lady qaqa has a vapenis lmfao :D so does hector

19. i personally think thats disgusting and sick but im not gonna rub it in or anything because its not like its her fault shes a hermaphrodite. just leave it alone dumbasses

20. laina says:

I m hannah montana .Hello Hellooooooooooooooooo

21. jorge says:

this isnt disgusting o well it is but we listen 2 her music dont we it doent f*cking matter anymore we like her music and if she is both male and female it doent mean anything it wont stop us from liking her music

22. jd says:

Lol, find the video for “Money Honey” at the Glastonbury festival on Youtube. About 7 seconds after the supposed “exposure” you can see the camera man that got the shot exit stage left. It was planned. Not to mention, the feed for BBC3 had a delay that would have caused this to be edited. She knows what she’s doing.

23. stoops says:

uh hello? why would lady gaga be wearing nothing underneath if she’s gonna dance and perform? that’s not a penis, that’s a panty, you stupid people

24. Phobic says:

This isn’t probably true.
    I mean, I’d think the entire world would notice if she had a penis BEFORE the rumors spread like wildfire.
    Anyways, there’s no WAY she’d admit that.
    Take a look at her choice of words.
    She sounds apathetic, when in reality, it should rip a HUGE tear in your mentality.
    I’m a psychologist, so I kind of know things.

25. MISTAH says:

She can make kids with herself

26. kourtney says:

your mum has a dick !!!!!!!!

All Rise For Lord GaGa :D

28. Producer says:

I always have a trememdous time when I watch gaga’s music videos and listen to gaga’s songs. She is great artist. I think that’s all matter.

29. shit says:

I would love to touch her vagina. I love sucking on her boobs>

30. mrx apodds says:

OMG! lady gaga is just insane for attention – always trying to do some crazy stunts – photos videos – hard to judge her though

heres some lady gaga kissing some girls pussy – scandalous as hell http://babylon-x.org.uk/lady-gaga

31. Cody says:

your a douche, lady gaga is not a man, and she has never said Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.

so i think you should take it down, is a rumour, your a hater.

peace.

32. ASSHOLES says:

ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO PUT A COMMENT ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FUCKING NOB HEADS WHO SHOULD BE PUT ON A BOAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ANTARTIC LEFT TO FUCKING ROT LIKE A BOAT JACK SPARROW STYLE WHO ATE ALL THE PIES YOU FAT FUCKERS YOU ATE ALL YHE PIES HAVE A WANK U SICKOS

33. GET OBAMA Away from Below

34. OBAMA Is usually a Unsafe Guy.

35. Jennifer Aguilar says:

Wow , it amuses me that some people are gullible enough to actually believe that Lady GaGa is a hermaphrodite. Only she knows the truth. Paparazzi and other people just spread rumors about celebrities to ruin their reputations. You shouldn’t believe everything you hear. I bet that the same people who believe that Lady GaGa is a hermaphrodite will believe that the sky is falling if someone declares it. But , whether she is or isn’t , it shouldn’t make a huge impact on her music career.

36. LADii GAGA SUKKSS says:

jennifer aguilar is my wife :D

37. LADii GAGA SUKKSS says:

LADii GAGA HAS NO TALENt sO whO caress iiF she a HE-ShE ? sHe caN JeRK oFF && rub her cliiT AT dhA SAME TiiME

38. nabila says:

massa sich lady gaga laki laki…?

39. I was just talking with my friend about this yesterday at Outback steak house. Don’t know how we landed on the topic really, they brought it up. I do recall eating a wonderful fruit salad with ranch on it. I digress…

40. Jackasaurus says:

So i typed “lady gaga has a penis” on google and this sight is was came up. I honestly havent laughed this hard in literally 13 years…literally….LITERALLY. i want to send my thanks to anyone who commented on this sight, joking or not…KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Kahana says:

u no she isnt the only one out there im also one, I think this is uber a celeb who is just like me <3 yeys :D

42. Ichigo Kurasaki says:

Actually, her penis signed up for a Twitter account the other day.

He’s asking us to kill him. It must be really bad in there.

She probably just has a flabby -er vag . Or her thongs elastic was too tight . That quote doesn’t mean it was her . I went to her concert on Thursday night and she had outfits wear you could 100% tell she had no penis or small penis . Stiill she’s the only one who would know .
    ILOVE LADY GAGA!!!

44. PLEASE CALL ME KAHMEI GAGA DAD! says:

She Does Not Have A Penis Is Just A Skin Coloured Underwear Thats All Nasty!

45. PLEASE CALL ME KAHMEI GAGA DAD! says:

Even I Don.t Have A Penis & Look! 100% Female I M A Woman & I Only 9 But Now 2011 April11th I Going To Be 10

46. mk says:

wow amazing i love her …i wish i spend one night with her and play with her small package xoxo yum yum lol

47. Knew a lady in the late 70s who liked it up the ass and once done would climb on the guy’s back and rub her slightly longish clitoris
    than most girls would have, on the mans anus or b/w his parted ass cheeks and be turned on further for another anal job, but one cud not really call her’s penis though it maybe something similar to it but way too small under an inch protuding ! Maybe Ladu Gaga
    has a similar tool and fatish also.