20Britney Goes Brunette

Britney Spears

A newly brunette Britney Spears shopped at Bed, Bath, & Beyond (fuck yeah!) with boyfriend Jason Trawick on Sunday. Even super stars need stylish hand towels.

I like the new brunette look, but it’s not exactly “iconic” Britney Spears. What do you think?

June 28, 2009 at 7:23 pm by Kelly
Filed Under: Britney Spears

20 Responses to “Britney Goes Brunette”

1. naty says:

it looks like a wig, tbh

2. meohmy says:

I think she looks great!

3. Jordan says:

A scrunchie? REALLY? I haven’t seen those since the nineties. Lie. Fast food workers wear scrunchies.

4. BLA says:

Lose the extensions and show us your short hair, Brit. Be different while you’ve got the chance.

5. Kelly says:

I thought I saw scalp. Could be a good wig though!

6. Persistent Cat says:

I hate her tacky nails.

7. Jacq says:

In the infamous words of Jill Zarin: Britney, put a BRAWRON!

The day-shift stripper French manicure kills me, especially when she’s snapped eating her acrylics like they’re lunch.

8. Beehind says:

There’s nothing worse than plastic nails.

9. Hautie says:

I actually think Britney is pretty with the brunette hair… like Jessica Simpson looks good with it too. They need to stop with the tacky obvious weaves and grow their own hair back.

It is just so sad that they both have ended up with fake weave Barbie hair… when they both started out with their own home grown long hair.

I blame Ken Paves for the state of Jessica’s hair….along with Eva Longoria’s… but Britney has her own psycho hair stylist who screwed hers up…

10. Shelly says:

She looks dirty. Always.

11. DailyBeetReader says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t a “friend close to Brit-Brit” once say that her hair tells the story of her mood? Blonde=happy, brunette=depressed, pink=crazy? Are we in for round two of Crazy Britney? I hate to see her all crazy for her own sake, but how much fun for us!!!

• Caiter says:

I remember reading that somewhere too! I do really like her brunette though, but hopefully it doesn’t mean she’s depressed or anything.

12. Mandi says:

The brunette is pretty, but goodness gracious woman!

PUT A BRA ON!

Any woman who is a) Over 25 and b) more than a B-cup needs to wear a bra in public. At all times.

Or pasties, at the very least, so we can’t tell which direction the headlights are pointing in.