53What Should I Wear to the Britney Spears Show???

britney_sparkle

You guys!

Big decision time!

I’m going to see Britney here in Seattle on THURSDAY!!! My best friend is coming out to Seattle to go with me. We are SOOO excited! We were texting this morning trying to figure out what we are going to wear. We have NO idea! I said I’d ask you guys for ideas. I know you guys can get creative and fun.

What should we wear to the Britney show????

April 7, 2009 at 11:43 am by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Britney Spears

53 Responses to “What Should I Wear to the Britney Spears Show???”

1. Roofie says:

Pants. Maybe a shirt to compliment the pants.

Question answered

2. JorgeMacD says:

Whatever you do don’t let your pussy be hangin’ out

3. TSS says:

How bout a T-shirt that says, “I don’t belong here” ?

4. Hautie says:

Britney was just here in Dallas… and to my complete utter amazment there were girls well into their 30′s… actually closer to *cough*40′s*cough* dressed as Britney @ Hit me one more era… style. Oh yea… pig-tails, knee socks and short plaid skirts.

As a girl in that same age group… I was stunned.

5. HoLy says:

An “oops I did it again” outfit :P haha
    Kidding!

6. smirfytyme says:

Why are people still drawn to this chic? It must be generational gap, b/c I would rather have a kidney removed than have to sit watch this bipolar self destructive can’t sing worth crap chic.

On a happier note, I’m going to see Depeche Mode for my B-day. Yay!

7. Klipper says:

You should dress up like your favorite characters from the Star Trek universe. You’d really stand out.

Or maybe a simple “Britney Sucks” t-shirt would do.

Either way, just make sure your vaginas are showing because that’s how cool people like Britney roll. Maybe you two could even put fake c-section scars on each other to make it seem even more Britney’ish.

8. STFU says:

9. Anna says:

You should wear like, cute trouser jeans, cute heels, and a cute top.
    Wow, I just said cute wayyyyy tooo many times.
    But no, in all honesty, it’s just a concert, so something comfortable, but still cute and flattering. You’ll be taking lot’s of pictures, but also singing excessivly (sp) so um ya, i’m rambling….

you get the idea :)

10. magicsmam says:

Nobody will be looking at you. Its Britney, Bitch!

11. Leah says:

So much for your commenters humoring you with an answer to your question. No lives=useless comments I guess.

Anyway, I AM JUST AS EXCITED ABOUT THE SEATTLE SHOW! My gf got me tix for Xmas and Ive been waiting patiently since then. I also have the outfit dilemma: of course my BAby One More Time halloween costume from 1999 was tempting, but alas, I am too old. Do I wanna be comfy in my big jeans and tee, or do I wanna wear my little old navy dress? I suggest you do some cleave and comfy jeans. You can’t go wrong with cleave.

If I see you I’m yelling “BEET!” and then running (I’ll be embarassed)…

ENJOY!

• Pikki Nikki Polka Pants says:

RE: “No lives=useless comments I guess”
      DUDE pull the stick out of your ass.
      people are havin’ a good time AS THEY SHOULD.
      and go with the Baby One More Time outfit.
      if people think you’re too old – fuck ‘em.
      have a good time.
      over & out.

• STFU says:

“(I’ll be embarassed)…”

You should be.

12. random says:

who cares

13. brit says:

sparkly shirt and jeans

14. matthew says:

a snake?

• Nic DaMone says:

That is actually a great idea…a big stuffed snake pinned to a sparkly outfit would be absolutely hilarious and very original.

15. Lulu34 says:

Jeans, shirt with a small cleavage, sparkly earrings and heels.

16. Pikki Nikki Polka Pants says:

where yo birfday suit, Beet.

17. lolly says:

pink wig and umbrella.

18. Mindy says:

I have a bright blue one….. I’ll mail it to you.

19. ADru says:

I think you should dress like this –

there’s a Wig Shop by Pike Place market called “Hair Fair Wig Shop” but they might be too classy for a pink wig, lol. If that fails I bet Costume and Display on Roosevelt near Northgate (behind TJ Maxx) will have pink wigs.

Brilliant! Now I need to figure out what I should wear…

20. quirkygirlkitten says:

“You should wear ear plugs and some type of face gear for when her big floppy pussy comes plopping out of her spanx and knocks the first fifteen rows out in a thunderous cloud of cheeto dust.”

LOL – that is the most awesome post ever!

21. anon says:

You over estimate your worth.

22. Shezzy says:

Totally with you on the pink wig. And the comfortable clothing. Do not wear a skirt or dress. Jeans would be fine and if you wanted height, the safest thing would probably be wedges or something. Shirt… Shirt is completely optional at a concert. Maybe get something printed on a t-shirt?

23. hil says:

no matter what you choose, there is no way it could be more hideous that what britney is wearing in that^ picture.
    in other words, don’t worry about it. ;)

24. Naty says:

YEEEEEEEEEEEES, PINK WIG FTW!!!!!!

25. Jenn says:

Whatever you do…NO HEELS!!..i thought my feet were going to fall off by the time i left the show ;)

26. Jenn says:

27. Jay says:

Earmuffs—but of course.

28. Sam says:

SO many of these comments made me lol.

I really like the pink wig idea, it’s fun and funny. I’d go with nice jeans and a cute top as most people are saying. Try some funky jewelery too to go with the pink wig. As for shoes, flats, imo, would be best. They’re not boring, old running shoes and WAY more comfortable than heels! A happy medium between too casual and bleeding toes:). I went to a concert once and and my friend wore open-toe heels (dumb). She tripped and got stepped on ending up with a swollen bleeding big toe- not pretty!

You’ll look great! Have fun Beet:D

29. fin says:

i’m thinking skinny jeans into boots(camel colored if you have them) with a flowy shirt that hits your hip and a little cropped leather or linen jacket. Loving navy with cream or gold right now:) Are you shopping or going with old items? I also really love scraves but not tied the typical overdone bandana way. Try knotting the two ends together first and then twist around your head twice…delicious. I think you’d look great in emerald green though, which i do not. Have so much fun beet ~Fin

30. Vicki says:

I’m gonna be there too! Im so excited!!!! im just gonna wear jeans and a cute top.

31. Karen says:

Well, I just saw her on Friday, and it was all homemade shirts or leggings/short skirts/cleavage/boots everywhere (a la Lohan). But just gonna put this out there- dress comfortably. The number of drunk girls carrying around their heels in the street after the show was hilarious. Actually, it seemed like more girls took off their shoes and lost them. Oh, and beware drunk dancing girls spilling drinks everywhere, in other words, avoid white.

32. Dally says:

Earplugs.

33. Dally says:

Earplugs.

34. lynn says:

I think you should wear a belly shirt that says I <3 britney with shorts

35. Britney Spears will be touring Australia along with Kayo Marbilus.

myspace.com/kayomarbilus