Today Is About Nudity and Puppies

It was only a matter of time before somebody snuck a cell phone camera into Equus and got some quality footage of Daniel Radcliffe’s nether regions. And by that I mean his penis. Yeah, it’s a penis. You will also see breasts and vaginas. The video is after the jump. It’s NSFW, but it’s art, dammit.

source

70 Comments

1. Tracy says:

I have no shame. I clicked play. I was curious. But when I got to the third “I put it in her, all the way.” I completely lost interest.

Plus, it’s small. No fun.

2. kthxbai says:

What the heck was that!. Ive seen quite a number of theater productions but this one is awful. You gotta wonder why they asked them to be “naked”, it was probably just to increase ratings. The dialogue and the acting was bad.

3. TheOlfson says:

wow, poor kid… totally not big whatsoever.. except his balls.. maybe its an illusion? his balls make his penis look small…

no i thnk its just incredibly small

4. Brynja says:

AahhH! Is he going “I’ll put it in her! I’ll put it in her! All the way!” Shiiz, that was rather amusing, yet disturbing watching it wobbling about. That little thing

5. ThatLisa says:

Gosh, TSS, it’s just a penis. Prude much? IT’S OKAY. Tone down that hissy fit.

And you guys, a lot of penises are not that big when they’re flaccid. Duh. You people need to look at more penises.

6. Tabs says:

Its just a dick calm down Its not a big deal, Mr Harry Potter eventually had to grow up so there you go we saw his dick now what????

let just go back to the puppies

7. Judy says:

I rather enjoyed it. Pip Pip!

8. AshleyBee says:

Was anyone else freaked out by all the guys in chaps with metal horse heads on…?

9. you says:

@ TSS
    Dude, you’ve got some seriously repressed homosexual tendencies. You made such a big deal over this.. just accept that you’re a ‘mo

@Harry Potter
    Do your balls get wet when you pee?

10. S'NYU says:

Ha, I’m the only New Yorker. I’ve seen the play (paid a whole $62). The naked seen is one of the weaker scenes but over-all it’s excellent. Radcliff’s co-star is the uncle veron from the hairy potter films. The female love interest is horrible. She couldn’t act her way out of a paper bag. The theater was packed (for a Sunday matinee!) and gave the two leads a standing ovation. It’s much better than the crap Disney pushes on us for the tourists.

11. me says:

@ S’NYU: I’m a new yorker too.. didn’t you hear? we’re NOT required to watch every play that’s showing here anymore.. ‘tard. That’s as idiotic as saying that everyone that lives in LA is required to be an actor.

12. S'NYU says:

me- Please re-read my commit. I assume you skimmed it and didn’t understand or, more possibly, have the reading comprehension skills of a fifth grader.

13. ThatLisa says:

haha at the last several comments.

14. kkkkkkk says:

HOLY JESUS THAT WAS AWKWARD AS FUCK!

15. me says:

@ S’NYU: “Ha, I’m the only New Yorker(period)” That was the end of the sentence. Then you went on to say that you saw the play (a separate idea). Sorry to have to call you in your puerile writing skills. Please save yourself the embarrassment.

16. GreyEyedGirl says:

lol TSS is a tard.

17. MASSIE says:

18. a fan says:

ummm its small…and that was awkward

19. David - a nudist says:

Sure, that’s okay, but if I did that in public, I’d be arrested for “indecent exposure”. Why is it okay for him (and her) to be nude at a public place where people can see, but if I did the same, I’d be arrested? Oh, that’s right, because he’s a celebrity. They get to break the anti-nudity laws without any trouble. Keep forgetting that, lol. Makes me wish I was a celebrity. Then, I could be nude in public. If the cops come, I would say, “Wait! I’m a celebrity, same as Daniel Radcliff.” If celebs can be nude in public, then I want to be a celebrity.

20. hp fan says:

that was good after the “i put it in her all the way” part i really got into it. i even stopped looking at his penis…i mean that was actually good. but now i can never look at harry potter again