21Body of Lies Premiere

Time is a thief.  Russell Crowe has aged.  Why does he look like Grizzly Adams at the Body of Lies movie premiere today?  A little Just for Men and a haircut would serve him well.  Leonardo DiCaprio looks hot…bloated but hot.  Not a question in my mind he’s a closet potato binger.

These guys are celebrities; I expect them to be Botoxed, plastic and firm…the way nature intended.

October 5, 2008 at 5:37 pm by Wendie

21 Responses to “Body of Lies Premiere”

1. Paige says:

he does not look bloated, but i dont know how he got with bar rafaeli she is gorgeous! i would switch tracks for her!

2. Paige says:

3. cj says:

Yikes, Russell Crowe looks like Jeff Bridges with a hangover. And can I say how sick I am of those logo backgrounds? I just did.

4. Lea says:

Leo definitely looks hot …no way does he look bloated !

5. TM says:

He’d look really good in a biker movie!

6. FrozeRightHere says:

For what it’s worth, I’ve been enjoying your posts, Wendie…and, man, did I have a crush on Grizzly Adams. Yeah, maybe that explains why I’d sooner do Russell than Leo any day of the week.

7. keightlynn says:

Crowe does have a huge ass ranch somewhere in Australia, so he comes by the look honestly.

8. mimi in mo says:

Maybe Russell looks like that for a movie roll?

9. sara says:

Wow! Leo does look botoxed. WTF? What happened to that squint line he use to have. Sickening when men go for the needle.

10. Down Unda says:

Actually, Crowe lives in a freaking penthouse in Woolloomooloo, Sydney… he is part owner of the North Sydney Rabittohs and participates in running the club.

He looks that way because he’s going to be in a new movie where he is playing both Robin Hod and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

11. Erin says:

I don’t think Leo looks bloated, I think he looks better than usual. I’m not really a fan of either of them though. And Crowe? Yowza! He looks RUFF!

12. Emily says:

Where is Sasha?!

13. Lauren says:

Hmm… I wonder how angry at us Beet will be for giving Wendie such a hard time.. I guess we’ll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

14. behzad says:

where is golshifteh farahani ???????

15. thehappyapple says:

>mimi in mo Says:
    >October 5th, 2008 at 6:51 pm
    >Maybe Russell looks like that for a movie roll?

A movie “roll”? Seriously?

16. LOVER says:

He is a great player. His blog and photos were found at wealthy men for beautiful women personals site “”"”"C e l e b C u p i d.c o m”"”"”" last week. Is he single now? Just curious. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

17. me says:

I remember women going wild when Gladiator came out. This dude was the man (I never really saw the appeal, just some bearded guy). He looks like a thin version of that big fat groundskeeper guy from the harry potter movies.

18. Señor Loco says:

I like that guy, Russell Crow. He reminds me of the guy who painted my bathroom last week. He reminds me of a guy who has his own metal sculpture studio up in Topanga Canyon. He reminds of the guy who put on my last tattoo. He reminds me of a guy who lives with his family in a 1972 Volkwagen bus.

19. mimi in mo says:

@ thehappyapple *role* sorry. I’m super sick, have a high temp & on lots of meds. I didn’t mean to offend you.

20. PoliteTia says:

What happened to both of them? They look like they both ate the extras from their film. And not in a good way.

21. movie fan says:

Apparently Ridley Scott enjoys working with Russell Crowe; and he likes to make movies that raise international awareness (i’m thinking Blackhawk Down and Kingdom of Heaven) that’s a good thing i’d say