170Anne Hathaway Loves Anal Sex?

According to a source at Esquire, the upcoming issue features an interview with Anne Hathaway in which she endorses anal sex.

Anne reportedly says that “every woman should try it, otherwise they miss out on something amazing.” She also (allegedly!) speaks about the significance of the first time and how anal penetration makes her feel feminine in a “very special way.”

Is this true? Did Anne really say this?

I have no idea. Nothing about Anne Hathaway surprises me these days.

But it’s a relatively slow news day, and I don’t think we’ve ever really had an in-depth discussion about anal sex around here, so now seems as good a time as any.

September 25, 2008 at 12:01 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Anne Hathaway

170 Responses to “Anne Hathaway Loves Anal Sex?”

1. Jt says:

I hope her ass is burning like bhagdad! And that she cant shit properly 4 a month!

2. bob says:

Really?
    I was read other news, she refused that.

3. Geanius says:

Perhaps she didn’t tell, but she though that words!

4. HELLO says:

HELLO DARLING YOU ARE CROONER RIGHT OPERA

MOVIE SUITE KIRSTEN DUNST HITCHCOCK DIARY FOR YOU TOPAZ OR ECC TO OTHER ACTRESS HAZELL KELEY KATE BECKINSAL JENNIFER HEWITT LOVE MICHELL WILLIMAS ECC THE CASTING FOLLOWING ON THE BLOG MOBILE BNP KICK ET BLOG

JE T AIME

5. rex says:

yeah! her ass is gona be ur slave while ur dick is her boss,lol!

6. John says:

It is true!
    I saw it on a sex tv show!

7. Pilas says:

Great I like to fill my penis tight, but only in a girl’s ass.

8. alex says:

c’est sur la belle Anne est une enculée !!
    elle a une tête à aimer se faire enfoncer le cul en levrette

I can’t believe all of this crap that I’ve been reading! Anne Hathaway (sorry if I spelled it wrong) is one of the most beautiful girls in the acting universe, and to hear of her talked about in such a … “barbaric” way… I don’t know, but you guys ought to think about yourselves for just a minute…

Mate who said she talked in barbaric way, no one stated she say “i love to be fuckked up in the ass by cocks big like trains..” telling “i practice anal sex, and i advise every woman to try it because it makes you feel ever more feminine and blah blah” it seems an intellinget and polite way to express her opinion (supposed that it is true) on a subject really too much covered by taboos.

11. violet says:

Oh, come on!!!!! How old are you?10?you are judging her and everyone who has anal sex just like this, without even trying it. it’s not recommended for every day but it does feel extremely good. Of course only if it’s done carefully and with someone you can really trust. It can even give you a great orgasm! and i speak from personal experience! ;-)

12. Rick Springfield (no relation) says:

in this case, she’s my new favorite celeb.

13. notkidding says:

Um, if you have anal sex you need to have anal pap smears……think about it

14. El Sammo says:

Brutally yours, El Sammo

15. Robbins says:

If you guys have not tried anal sex, shut the fuck up. It is very awesome. I love Anne even more. Get your penis pierced too. It is awesome. Fuck you close minded assholes. or closed assholes.

16. jon wood says:

hey as long as she dont mind a little shit on the dick who cares, hope fully her brown love hole dont stink to bad after wards lol

mmm. i would love to slip it between her cheeks. What a woman.

18. Siva says:

Anal Sex is good for the health!

And I would love to help out Anne Hatheway with a good old fashion buttfucking session! :D

19. Gump says:

All dems lady’s needs the anal… I gives it to dem in ass and in da butt

20. Matt the Frat says:

I’d do Anne Hathaway in the butt

21. david smith says:

never fancied her until now

22. Analizer says:

Little Anal Annie … She is simply analicious !!!

23. CREEPSIE says:

LEAVE THE POOR WOMAN ALONE,ITS HER ASS SHE’S TALKING ABOUT AND NOT YOURS,SO BUZZ OFF AND DON’T POKE YOR NOSE IN HER ASS DUMDUMS!

24. Analover says:

I wouldn’t mind poking my nose in her ass or my tongue for that matter, I’ve yet to find a girl who doesn’t like that!
    I love anal, any girl who’s willing gets my vote.

25. creepsie says:

If i can be with ANNE for a while,it means I’ve been with her for a lifetime,a real female,goodloving,good feeling,on top of all women and men alike who’s desputing her interest,and condemning her reputation,she’s unique if you dont mind me sayin so with all respect

26. asdfff says:

you are all douchebags

27. mmmm says:

i would love to push her shit in

28. lol says:

these comments are looooooool

29. Jesse Chan says:

I’d like to plunge it deep in her poopchute.

30. Analover says:

I wonder if she sucks it off afterwards?

31. Judge says:

heres annes new range of anal bleaches
    hppt:annehathaway-analbleach.com

32. its not about brown and light its about ethics some thing he is lacking.

33. I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.

34. gucci belts says:

Very good post. Made me realize I was totally wrong about this issue. I figure that one learns something new everyday. Mrs Right learned her lesson! Nice, informative website by the way.

35. Quand vous ressentez la necessite d’un cours du soir a Toulouse si vos notes sont lamentables ou alors si vous avez pris du retard pour vos devoirs, demandez de l’aide a cours particuliers Toulouse!!!. Nous ferons tout pour assurer de récupérer vos manques de resultat au college.! Nous sommes prets a vous aider a vous preparer pour passer des examens..! Alors pour un aide aux devoirs a Toulouse n’hesitez pas!!

36. Si un jour vous recherchez un cours particulier a Toulouse parce que vos resultats scolaires sont mediocres ou pour la simple raison que vous n’arrivez pas a suivre au lycee, essayez cours particuliers Toulouse!.! Nous mettrons tout en oeuvre pour vous aider a annuler votre retard au college!!! Nous pouvons intervenir pour preparer le Baccalaureat… Si vous voulez un soutien scolaire a Toulouse contactez nous..!

37. Anne Hathaway says:

OMG!

38. Keith Richard Radford Jr says:

Exorcism and sex?
    Let me tell you about my families setting me up for an exorcism and her need for money through political, and religious pandering concerning sex.

I remember living behind a church were Brian Lamb, and a bunch of these Cspan guys used too have a wood shop. At that place of residence my mom thought I needed an exorcist, after playing in the mud the way very young children will sometimes with my uncle who mixed a glass of this red clay in water and told me it was chocolate milk.

After drinking it as he would force me to do thing all the time like the time he made me cut off the limb I was sitting on and the device came out of my shoulder being more powerful and in control I broke out with ring worm all over my body and my mom told me it was writing that could not be understood so she had priests come in from the church.

I guess my Dad did not know that one of the people at the church was in line for being my new dad but that was not in the cards because I guess he felt I was in need of discipline after an accident in the wood shop. I had been check out on the band saw by my grandfather who was a millwright in Arkansas and to do some jobs the blade shield had to be removed. Some kids came in and wanted to use the saw, then got mad that I wanted to warn them to put the guard on and they told me they owned it all and I was not to tell them anything, and after this head strong kid cut his thumb off the other kids said they would tell their fathers it was all my fault, but it was not.

I had a fever of well over a hundred and I was a bloody mess with the infection. The priests came in with outer guys and one had a camera. The priests would throw me across the room well the other snapped a picture. I would fall on furniture and the floor and they would tell me get on the bed, don’t get off the bed very loud and when I would crawl back on the bed they would pick me up and throw me over and over again well the other priest would snap another picture and this went on till one guy said we have enough picture and they left me in the blood, mud, and bedding, then my aunt came in with some save that was for ring worm.

She spread the save and kidded me about dying when the rings got to my heart. After getting well I went back to the wood shop and the guys had made me a special shield and gave me my sword which were both made of wood and I had to fight one of the guys in my shorts because I did not want to remove them and the other guy was naked (he know who he is). I was still not up too speed and lost the battle. They then called me the bad guy and this group was supposed to be my gate keeper or something like that appointed by the priests. My Dad did not like them much also but that did not matter much because someone at the church was going to be my new dad till he said no, my mom cried allot, my dad was gone, I healed up, but I still have a case.

Please know that there is nothing any of you can do to make what you and the rest of the ones involved can do to make this my fault. See at the time I was about seven years old. Since then the church has made an effort to kill me, to the extent of trying to pass laws to kill sex offenders.

Come on, keep it up, keep pushing laws that you as a group of very said individuals know have no value. Take me too court so I can own a network. I have met with your staff members in private since along with military personal and others.

Now lets note when this happened I was only a small child being thrown around a room like a rag doll by people that started all this clear back in the late fifty’s and the steering by very bad people that think abusing kids to make laws to stop abuse, Ha! these laws are bogus and the fact that they can not kill gays anymore does not justify the use of laws too kill someone set up by them to create some worthless set of laws by a fusion of church and state is wrong and realty designed by them to harm us all.

My case was pragmatic but more than that I know what was done and who was involved making vendetta laws that really have no bases in truth, and are based in lies.

Keith Richard Radford Jr

PSS don’t be cowards, let me know you received this e-mail through a response.

It’s time to communicate
    richard.radford@att.net

39. Bigten Inch says:

I would sooooo toss her salad!

Jesus loves u

41. N. L. D. Vice says:

People who think anal sex is a pain in the ass are doing it all backwards. But with a little patience and practice, they get it right in the end.

42. aziz says:

anna i sex with you

43. goblett says:

Tell her to strip down, bend over, and let me ram it up her Hershey highway till it comes out her goddamn friggin’ mouth!!!!!!!!!

44. Dick Fitzwell says:

Keith Richard Radford Jr, I’m sorry to hear of your plight, I feel your pain. The details of my life are quite inconsequential… very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum… it’s breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

An evil doctor shouldn’t speak aloud about his feelings, my hurt and my pain don’t make me too appealing. I’d hoped Scott would look up to me, run the business of the family, head an evil empire just like his dear old dad, give him my love and the things I never had. Scott would think I was a cool guy, return the love I have, make me want to cry, be evil, but have my feelings too, change my life with Oprah and Maya Angelou. But Scott rejected me, c’est la vie, life is cruel, treats you unfairly, even so, a God there must be, Mini Me, you complete me.

45. Alberto says:

Anal sex is good for constipation, positive reinforcement, and the soul.
    Too much, and the thrill is gone. I think of it as a encore conquest. I don’t want my girlfriend’s turds to simply drop out! She loves anal, she just doesn’t know it yet. Heh heh heh.