33It’s DVD Time Already!

The Sex and the City movie celebrated its DVD release in NYC on Thursday night (time flies!), and apparently Sarah Jessica Parker turned 65 at some point in the past few months. I mean, is it just me, or does she look really old in these shots? Is it the hair? The short bangs? Discuss.

September 18, 2008 at 10:57 pm by Evil Beet

33 Responses to “It’s DVD Time Already!”

1. ricardo says:

What is wrong with her legs??

2. just me says:

Good Lord this woman is ugly!

3. mcbiscuit says:

She looked old in the film too. They all did, it was terrible.
    Romance and shit is for young people who are hot looking.

4. Dmarie says:

is she 65? :O or is that a joke? well she does look way less pretty hair! oh sorry, here!

1) bad shoes
    2) MIDGET legs
    3) saggy boobs make her look like she’s slouching

5. Heather says:

Looks old? She IS old. Don’t get me wrong – I’ll (higher-power willing) be her age one day. I just hope I won’t get there in Minnie Mouse shoes and a pair of gloves that Madonna rejected from the Sex tour wardrobe for being too tacky.

6. The fringe (that’s what we call bangs in the UK) is vile, she just looks a bit odd and wrong, which happens from time to time but it always a shock because she pulls off just about any style without being beautiful or having the best body.

7. Erin says:

I must say, I like the shoes. But her arms look all wobbly like my mom’s. My mom is a spry 57, and Sarah could be pretty close to that couldn’t she?

8. Lindsay says:

i generally like her, but this outfit is not so cute and the hair ages her. I will buy this dvd when it comes out, asap!

9. Roma says:

It’s totally the hair that’s making her look old. It’s almost like she’s channeling Sarah Palin with it.

10. beebeec says:

Her hair always has the worst, most awful dull color and style ever.. Nose is losing it’s perk and drooping, she needs to shave that peach fuzz.. makeup is orangey.. Kohl ring eyes are making her beedy eyes disappear.. skin is flaccid and she looks sad, aged and sickly from smoking and poor diet.

11. Veronica says:

She’s too flipping thin! Give this girl a piece of toast or something….She looks dead.

12. Shiri says:

Exactly. Replace her ciggies with yummy sandwiches. That’ll make her look twenty years younger.

13. Erin says:

It kinda looks like the stomach pooch is making a comeback. That’s refreshing. I can stop drinking this light crap and get back to regular Heineken!

14. awp says:

The raccoon eyes? Make up in general? Jiminy christmas that chick is uggo.

15. Marvin says:

Shev always looked like shit to me

16. faiblesse says:

I LOVE her dress.
    That’s all.

the cigarette smoke thing is bloody brilliant

17. antisocialite says:

she looks great for her age. 40 something. you people are obsessed with plastic surgery and everyone looking 20. she’s not 20. stop being so judgmental.

18. Sarah says:

I think it’s the eyemakeup, what’s with older ladies thinking they can wear so much eye makeup? It just sinks into the wrinkles. Also, I agree about the hair colour and the hairstyle – not helping. I love her though.

19. montysano says:

Totally fabulous. Always will be.

20. Squeeziee says:

Oh what a bad BAD fringe (I cannot say ‘bangs’ – I’m sorry, I’m too English) – does her stylist hate her? And I say that with love – I do think she’s great.
    Also – am I the only person who thought she looked amazing with the dark brown hair in the movie? SJP should get back on that train.

21. quirkygirlkitten says:

bad hair. she should wear it more natural and wavy, like in the first few seasons of SATC. also, she has zero body fat, and that makes her look kind of stringy. but still love me some SJP!

22. Emily says:

I love SJP! People should have absolutely no reason to bag on her. Her outfit is hot!

23. Ladee says:

Her dress is BANGING!! People stop acting like actor and actresses aren’t going f*cking age, damn. They are human not f*cking robots, good lord!

24. MissChessecake2008 says:

Beet, its you. She looks great!

25. Cynicism says:

Two words: hot mess

26. Lindy says:

I think the hair and makeup looks bad on her. The dress is fabulous. I think she looks best in blond curly locks. That’s what we associate Carrie with and maybe SJP wants to get away from that look.

27. Gwenevere says:

she looks like my great aunt who is pushing 50. she should go for a more elderly look instead of trying to look 25 or whatever she is doing.

hm, i happen to disagree with most of you guys. i think her new hairdo looks terrific on her, and she’s still as gorgeous as ever.

29. Rita says:

Are you serious right now beet? She looks great for her age.

30. Janaycore says:

It’s very strange but something deep inside wants to say she looks like a man, but I still can’t help but think she looks amazing no matter what she wears. Am I secretly into crossdressing?

31. rain says:

i love sjp… but sometimes even she flops on the red carpet and at events.

personally i commend her for not getting botox or fixing her nose (although i do question the whole mole removal…). however, this audrey hepburn/holly golightly look is just so wrong for her. yes she is petite, yes she is thin, but she does not have delicate or petite features for this hair. i think part of her fashion charm is she wears things so loud or fun that it DISTRACTS us from her face…

32. tigerlille says:

Sarah Jessica is 43. I love her bangs and and her hair upswept; it brings her face into proportion, and she looks quite pretty.

33. Delaney says:

“Channeling Audrey Hepburn in Breakfest at Tiffany’s is not working for you, dahlin.”