10Audrina Patridge Is a Very Serious Actress

The Hills starlet has been cast alongside fellow “actress” Rumer Willis in the upcoming slasher remake The House on Sorority Row, which sounds a lot like the plot of I Know What You Did Last Summer but probably with more nip-slips and less Jennifer Love Hewitt.

There are two very pleasant pieces of information that come along with this news:

1) The film will be shooting in Pittsburgh, PA this winter, which is far away from LA and paparazzi and maybe we won’t have to see either Audrina or Rumer for several months, which would be lovely. It also brings the possibility that Rumer’s chin will get frostbite and fall off, and maybe then I’ll be able to look at her face without getting ill.

2) It’s not like anyone’s going to see this movie anyway.

September 16, 2008 at 10:53 am by Evil Beet

10 Responses to “Audrina Patridge Is a Very Serious Actress”

1. TSS says:

She is HOT!

2. Caz2 says:

I think Audrina is gorgeous.

Weird, but still gorgeous.

3. Dj says:

You know, I really don’t mind Audrina. Now lo and Lauren I can’t stand.

4. katie says:

lmao … “It also brings the possibility that Rumer’s chin will get frostbite and fall off, and maybe then I’ll be able to look at her face without getting ill”. Her chin takes over her whole face.

5. Abbi says:

Oh noooo that means they’ll be by ME

6. Daver says:

She should sue her plastic surgeon for the scars he left on her fake tits.

7. censorthis says:

let’s see. she matters, why?

8. Jill says:

Her lack of lips bothers me more than I can express.

9. Bobbi says:

She is great and so straight out attractive. what a beauty Thee only reson I watch The Hills . there with ya babe.

10. Ike Nash says:

Dear Audrina Patridge, my name is Ike Nash and I live in Toronto Canada, in the city of Scarborough and my phone number is 416 752 2165 just in case you want to talk to me about why I love you so much. And I wrote you a song called Da Introduction, this song was originally rapped by the rap group named Bone Thugs N Harmony, but I wrote my own two intros using my own lyrics, there are originally two intros to this song. One has a gangsta beat/rhythm and it starts when one of the band members says buck buck buck. And the other intro starts right before the very first chorus. I wrote my own intros, chorus, plus verse. I wrote my chorus plus verse to the
    beat/instrumental of this song.

Song Title: Da Introduction

My 1st Intro: putting it down in the land, understand, I swang with a plan.
    My 2nd Intro: Yeah
    Chorus: Chilling babe,for you honey, I’ll write, this rap song.
    Verse 1: Put it down, I’m in the city, girl , stay pretty, I , really, love you, girl, so drop my song, what I’m simply saying is, do you like this flow, can I call your phone , party in the zones , yo, party up down town, sun is shining brightly babe, never been a shady type of homie, no phonies,allowed in here,baby I will grab a chair, so you can sit near.