18Why Khloe Kardashian’s Going to Jail

Following her DUI arrest last year, Khloe was sentenced to roadside clean-up duty and an alcohol education class. She did neither!

Because of that, Khloe’s been sentenced to do three days in jail, although she’ll probably end up doing less than that.

Maybe she figured it would be easier to spend a few hours in the pokey than to face the shame of cleaning up garbage in an orange suit on the side of the road. I kind of don’t blame her! But the alcohol education classes? You should have just done that shit, girl. You just sit in a room for a few hours.

But anyway, this is the most publicity Khloe’s gotten in, well, ever! Good for you for making a name for yourself, Khloe. Soon, you’ll no longer just be the ugly Kardashian sister; you’ll be the one who’s gone to jail!

July 14, 2008 at 10:14 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Khloe Kardashian

18 Responses to “Why Khloe Kardashian’s Going to Jail”

1. Mina says:

Hi, hi that’s right. She really the ugly one.
    But maybe she want’ to go to jail, because of Paris.
    Maybe she’s looking for a new BFF …

• miranda says:

Really you think that she is ugly. How could you ever say that about someone, that is so rude and inconsiderate. I you look in the mirror for awhille i can damn sure gurantee you will find something wrong with your self. So before you open your mouth you should think of your self in her situation, how would you feel if she said that about you?

• nicole says:

you are so MEAN!!!
      She is not ugly, and personally you should get a life instead of hurting people.
      And i bet you think your body is messed up too!

2. Ricardo says:

hey shes the cool one of the three!

3. Kitty says:

Shes not the ugly one..i think shes really pretty and the kim and courtney are hot in an very obvious way..she looks different and better in my humble.. I heart her, shes funny and def the cool one..that is all..

4. me says:

she looks like that wrestler chick that looked like a dude before she went all ape shit with the plastic surgery. I think she also had a sex tape. what was her name? china or chyna so retarded shit like that

I think you have your info wrong…..it’s 30 days not 3.

6. slouchy says:

I’d rather be famous for a DUI arrest than for a sex tape.

7. Erin says:

I love Khloe. I can relate to her. The whole drunk driving thing came about on the anniversary of her Dad’s death. Drinking and driving is not acceptable ever, but people deal with grief in different ways. Lucky she didn’t hurt herself or anyone else. Now she dealing with her consequences. I also don’t think she’s the ugly sister. I don’t know why people think in order to be tall and hot you must be a skeleton like so many models. Curves are in too! Even a ‘plus’ size model won ANTM.

8. c. says:

she kinda looks like a pregnant, with triplets, mandy moore in this photo

9. Magic Peachz says:

I totally agree with the Chyna comment but she could look dead on Mandy Moore if she lost about 30 lbs. What I don’t get is why she didn’t just do the community service. There wouldn’t have been any jail time. Maybe she knows of a last minute reprieve in the wings.

10. Aurora In Boston says:

She’s just LAZY… and now she will go to jail, and whine and cry to her mom how awful it is in jail… wah wah… they should team her up with “Dick” Hogan.

11. Kari says:

LMAO @ the ugly Kardashian sister.
    lol, because she is!!!
    I think she’s a result of an affair.

12. jerome says:

she is very sexy

13. John says:

Have you ever wondered what happened to Chyna, and why you don’t get to see Khloe and Chyna in the same room. More like Micheal Jackson and Latoya Jackson right!. Could they all be one, in the same?
    Hold on to your seat people look below to see this photo.

14. Bobby says:

Yea, Khloes pretty ugly. Nothin attarctive about a fat girl thats like 6 feet tall. Unless your into big ugly girls

15. john666 says:

Ugly yes all of the Kardashians are ugly. They’ve got egos bigger than there butts, just proves it with little miss DUI not doing her community service, we have to if we do wrong