12Elizabeth Berkley Stands Up to Cancer

Here’s Elizabeth giving the camera her very best I’m-a-professional-woman-to-be-taken-seriously-even-though-
I-did-play-that-stripper-that-one-time-in-my-only-movie-role-ever look at the Stand Up to Cancer lunch in LA.

Oh, Elizabeth. I tease because I love.

May 28, 2008 at 7:38 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Uncategorized

12 Responses to “Elizabeth Berkley Stands Up to Cancer”

1. niblet says:

hey now, she did play a fifteen year old trying to be an actress in the first wives club. give the girl some credit, she looked like an idiot in front of all the top names in hollywood, midler, hawn, keaton…impressive i tell you.

2. Donkey Punch says:

I would let her lap dance for me…if she didn’t talk.

3. Caz2 says:

She’s really pretty.

4. Lindsay says:

Caz2:
    i was just going to say that i think there’s something wrong with her face..plastic surgery.. and her eyes are very odd.. hmm

5. Beet Czar says:

What exactly is her career now? Maybe she could do some stuff on the “L Word”??? Or is she waiting for the ‘Saved By the Bell Reunion’ Show… I think secretly that Screech laughs at her career.

She does have that hard, just had some work done facial appearance; like cheek implants… or maybe she is just a little sweaty under bad lighting.

6. joan says:

she was on csi miami as horatio’s baby momma (david caruso, gross!!!) and her ass was huge.

7. Caz2 says:

Lindsay, you are right, and her skin looks like that of a Barbie doll but she is not unattractive in my opinion :)

8. swillz says:

lol….when i saw the title, i thought the exact same thing Beet.

Oh boy. Thats was a good laugh.

9. Persistent Cat says:

Her face looks shellacked (sp?).

10. PoliteTia says:

Totally b_tching bod! Take that Dustin Diamond, you over weight, no talent creep!

11. both99 says:

Guess what…Elizabeth Berkley IS joining the L Word for it’s 6th season. She is playing Jennifer Beals (character Bette) straight friend who got away from her in college.

And…Jennifer Beals and Eizabeth Berkley are friends in real life, too.

12. Redskin says:

It’s too bad about her choice of being in Showgirls (I would have sued my agent for that if I were her). She’s practically dissapeared from show business. She was on Jimmy Kimmel and mentioned she was a professional dancer. Maybe she should persue something on stage as a way of a comeback.