8Proud Mama!!

Jodie Foster and Her Sons, Charles Bernard Foster and Kit Bernard Foster, in the Ocean in Maui, PIctures, Photos

Jodie Foster spends Easter weekend frolicking with her two sons in Maui.

The boys’ names are Charles Bernard Foster and Kit Bernard Foster. The Bernard is a tribute to Jodie’s longtime girlfriend, Cydney Bernard. Jodie has never commented on who the children’s father is.

March 24, 2008 at 7:55 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Jodie Foster

8 Responses to “Proud Mama!!”

1. JK aka Mr. NYC says:

I guess she likes carpet munching & taking sperm too huh?

2. Elizabeth says:

They could have been product of a sperm bank. Just because someone has children doesn’t mean they have to have a named father. The turkey baster method could still work, kids. :) Or, you know… in vitro. Whatever. I’m glad she’s being a good mother, and a good partner to her longtime girlfriend. Go her.

3. Melissa says:

David Crosby? I hear he’s the go-to guy…. which I think would be bad fuckin ass to say that my father is David friggin Crosby. Even with one lung and half a liver.

I just think I was born in the wrong generation.

4. Priscilla says:

since when has jodi been a lezzy? OMG! i mean i knew that she was tomboyish, but i just didn’t think that she was lez. my lezdar doesnt work, but my gaydar works great

5. Jinxy says:

A couple of years ago Jodie was accepting an award and offered a moving tribute to a friend of hers since childhood who had just passed away, he was a casting agent named Stone. I believe he may have been the childrens’ bio dad. She really loved him and you could sense a tremendous loss by what she said.

6. Sickpuppy says:

I warned you, iiirene! Your ugly dog is history, but I’m keeping the poodle to pleasure me. Stop spamming, bwahahaha!

7. iiirene says:

grrrrrrrrr. (that was not me who wrote that)

stop using my name damn

Eb is there anyway you can delete them or something =[

8. sup says: