11Sarah Silverman’s VMA Monologue

For those of you who missed it.

September 10, 2007 at 12:43 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Uncategorized

11 Responses to “Sarah Silverman’s VMA Monologue”

1. LAMO! says:

She’s a genius!

Who said she bombed? I thought her whole piece was hilarious!

2. Margo says:

Sarah Silverman must have some intresting blackmail info on an MTV Executive. the only sound you heard after her bit was *crickets*. Bully, yes. Funny, not even.

3. DarthPaul says:

Sarah is supreme. Her wit is usually too harshly sharp for the typical MTV viewer to wrap their peanut head around. I love her work.

I had no idea you hated America and Jews so much, Margo. I’ll be sure to spread the word.

4. Margo says:

DarthPaul! LOL. You’re much funnier than Sarah.

5. Evil Beet says:

I have to say, I thought the first half of Sarah’s monologue was a riot. The second half, I wasn’t sure what the hell she was thinking.

6. LAMO! says:

DarthPaul- So what you’re saying is Evil Beet has half of a peanut brain?

I say that with love, and one eye looking back over the shoulder.

I agree that the people who usually watch MTV don’t know from good humour and the people at the VMAs have to look like they’re cool and can’t crack a smile.

You could see Paris trying desperately not to laugh, she wanted to be so stone faced and make Sarah look stupid but she just couldn’t pull it off. She had to turn her head to the side and laugh. Oh that was so fucking classic, I loved it!

If you don’t like my opinion though, don’t hate, I have diarrhea.

7. Ms. Anonymous says:

I don’t find Sarah Silverman all that funny.
    I have nothing against her or anyone else, I just think she sucks.
    But hey…everyone has different opinions about what is or isn’t funny…

8. Margo says:

Oh yeah. She sucks on Comedy Central too.

9. no one says:

I think it is pathetic that she made someones children the butt of her joke just to get laughs. I think shes the one with the peanut brain. She cant come up with anything better than distasteful jokes about children?

She is not at all funny and shouldn’t of even been in the building, let alone on stage. I find it funny how the D lister has the nerve to say anything about Britneys accomplishments. Brintneys done more so far than the idoit will accomplish in her whole life.

10. That was stimulating . I like your quality that you put into your work. Please do continue with more like this.

11. sniper games says:

Just discovered this site thru Google, what a way to brighten up my year!