10Can You Spot the Baby in Christina Aguilera’s Tummy?

Christina Aguilera Pregnant Baby Bump Pictures

Page Six assures you that it’s in there.

RUMORS that Christina Aguilera is expecting a baby “are definitely true,” according to a well-placed Page Six source. “She’s been telling friends,” said one snitch, who revealed, “she has to be three months now, because she’s announcing it.” This would be the first for Aguilera and her husband, Jordan Bratman.

These pictures were taken today/yesterday/Wednesday/whenever June 20 was in Tokyo on her “Back to Basics” Tour. She’s definitely gained a few pounds over the past few months, but are they baby pounds? Is Christina Aguilera pregnant?

Is Christina Aguilera Pregnant? Tokyo Show Photos XTina Aguilera Pregnancy Preggers Baby Pictures Tokyo Show Christina Aguilera Tokyo Back To Basics Tour Pictures Christina Aguilera Back to Basics Tour Photos Nippon Pregnant Christina Aguilera Ass Pictures Back to Basics Tour Photos Pregnant? Is Christina Aguilera Pregnant? Photos Pictures from Tour

June 20, 2007 at 9:51 am by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Christina Aguilera

10 Responses to “Can You Spot the Baby in Christina Aguilera’s Tummy?”

1. lolly says:

i’m so glad i’m not a celebrity. i think a woman should have the right to keep a pregnancy secret until she’s comfortable/ready. where i come from you don’t mention pregnancy until the second trimester!

2. Michelle says:

“Where I come from”, people aren’t so superstitious, uptight and negative as to keep a pregnancy a secret until the second trimester. That’s a rule that needs to be (and, in most circles, has been) squashed. How depressing and sad that you must hide the joy of a new life growing inside of you because you are scared the baby will die before the three month mark!

That being said…I do think a woman should be able to keep it her own business if desired without her body being plastered on every magazine and website out there. Oh well, I would love to see a Christina/Jordan offspring. I bet she would put Britney to shame in the parenting department. She already has her beat in the looks and talent department.

3. Persistent Cat says:

Wow Michelle, that was kind of mean. I have a few friends that miscarried early on and wished to God they hadn’t announced it to the world. For their second pregnancies, they kept it to themselves until the felt confident.

Regardless, how ugly is that outfit and watch?

4. FlyGirl says:

I can’t see her baby bump but I can see her camel toe

5. lolly says:

Michelle, I didnt’ think of it that way; I just know a few women who miscarried early and later on where crushed when people asked “how far along are you now?” etc.

And on perez’ today you can DEF see a bump.

6. lolly says:

and damn your comment was harsh, uh?

7. dlor says:

i thought michelle’s comment was very justified actually…

8. I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.

9. Where can people glean exemplary methods?

10. I’ve been exploring on the internet trying to find some ideas on the way to get my web site coded, your general layout together with design are wonderful. Did you code it by yourself or did you hire a coder to get it done on your behalf?