12Looking Good, Wilmer

wilmer_fredsegal.jpg

Wilmer Valderrama showed up solo — in a Lamborghini, no less — to Fred Segal yesterday. I’m digging the short hair. He looks good these days. Eat your heart out, Lindsay Lohan.

Photo credit: Buzz Foto

May 18, 2007 at 12:19 pm by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Wilmer Valderrama

12 Responses to “Looking Good, Wilmer”

1. DarthPaul says:

YEAAAH! SWEET look for him.

2. cujokay says:

His best look yet, IMO.

3. Persistent Cat says:

Really? He looks dough-y with girly hips. Gross.

4. Apres Ski says:

OMG!!! Where’s Wilmer? There’s not one trace of him in there. I’d walk right past him. He’s fat, okay, fleshy, soft. Wilmer, is that you? Dude, what have they done to you out there?

5. Kim says:

He’s sporting the DAUGHTRY look, wallet chain and all.

6. natasha says:

He is sooooooooooooooooo cute!Odusevljena sam kako je lijep!Jerdite vi govna,sta je debeo!E pa nije!Ja bih ga uzela samo za sebe i da je jos deblji!Kad je tako divan..I Lindzi ga nije zasluzila,krava!Volim te ;-)

7. jatita brasil says:

uhuu fez eh feraaa dale fez

8. boo says:

so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since that 70′s show he has inproved his look!!!!! love you wilmer

9. @Markus I get your drift on where you were going there. I often think of my past and use it as a means to analyze where I am and where I want to get to. Where I struggel is balancing it all out. How do you guys balance things out?

10. Mad Men says:

When I came over to this post I can only see part of it, is this my net cell phone browser or the internet web site? Should I reboot?

11. I have been searching on the net trying to find ideas on the way to get our website coded, your current design and design are great. Did you actually code it your self or did you get a coder to do it to suit your needs?

12. I am always trying to find somebody to trade article content together with, I am a student and also have a blog site here on our campus website. The topic of your website and writting fashion would likely go great in some of my category’s, inform me should you be up for this.