Antonella Barba Sucks Cock

Re-read the headline. It’s a statement I would have made and stood by regardless, but I would have meant it in regards to her vocal ability. How that little hooker squeaked through last night is a mystery to me, but I actually don’t mind if shit like this is going to keep popping up, because it cracks me up. Someone emailed the kids at IDLYITW with these photos. Is this Antonella? You make the call. I’ve posted her AmIdol publicity shot, and these pictures of a very similar-looking young woman performing fellatio on a man who might want to think about doing some sit-ups. It sure does look like her, buck teeth and all.

Perhaps the new Idol Camp could add a “Masters Class” on this shit.

Update: Uncensored versions now here.

38 Comments

1. Carmel says:

That is definitely her . . . unless she has a slutty twin sister.

Attention!!

Not a joke!

A buddy of mine tracked down the un-blurred versions of the Antonella blow job pix:

And some new ones that are even BETTER:

I couldn’t tell you if they were real or not ’cause I’ve never watched Am. Idol. But these are definitely the unblurred pictures of the same girl.

Bookmark these links and download the pix ASAP before they get taken offline or this comment gets deleted. Then spread ’em further around the Web!

DO NOT IGNORE THIS COMMENT! IT IS THE REAL THING!

damn that sucks..why are you guys posting these pictures..they’re actually kinda funny lol

so sad

Would you guys like anyone to post these pics of you. Don’t share it with anyone else how would you feel. She’s free to be sexual with her man it’s just too sad that she trust someone and they do that I think they envy her that’s why they show the pics. I hope she learn her lesson

Price of fame and fortune…power of the media machine and Internet….SAD

Some1 just leaked out Antonella Barba’s pics that have been circling around to get her kicked off the show. Her private life is hers and hers only. She has a great personality. People should be thinking about that. And she has a GREAT voice. She didn’t pick the right song in her last performace but shes still a great singer. I hope people can stop the picture controversy.

7. Vanessa says:

THE PICTURES ARE FAKE!. C FOR YOURSELF AT http://votefortheworst.com/

They probably got a look-like 2 do this shit. There are alot of look-like around u know…including brad pitt look-alikes. Sad, sad ppl.

After reviewing the photos long and hard,The naughty pics ARE NOT antonella barba.The pics of her engaged in a sex act are fake!If you look closely you can see the nose is pointed in the wrong direction!

I think the sex pictures are fake. If you check her semi-nude photos, you will see she has bigger boobs.

She could’ve had her boobs done after these pics were taken. And the ear business at votefortheworst.com could just be a lighting issue. As far as I can tell the nose is a perfect match. If it’s fake, it’s a helluva job — no pun intended…

first of all.. everyone needs to mind there own frigen business! whoever did post these up are either 1. jealous 2. have no time on there hands or 3. a frigen loser! the pictures of the girl giving a blow job are not even her! get a clue people! i’m sure almost all the people who posted rude,incondsiderate comments or even the people who posted up these pics have had the same amount of partying or dirty pics like the ones that are posted about her. get over it! time will pass and you’ll forget about this whole thing. btw she’ll probably become famous now that you exploited her up all over the internet. so if i were her I’d thank you guys for making me famous and now will probably make more money then you ever will lol.

grow up and get a hobby!

i think the “real” pictures were adjusted by just a bit…. if her ears are REALLY that askew, it’s no wonder she sings like she’s tone deaf.

13. Marcus says:

Hey girls i am 15 n i hav a really big cock its 10inchs ever seen bigger? X

14. miley says:

when i saw this my pussy started to tingle. keep up the good work guys. i am just craving for sex so im going to go to the club and suck some serious cock.

15. Anon says:

I want sex rite now.i want to feel a big cock in me.

16. ammar says:

h lmve sex

i hate cocks dat are being exploited,,

18. cesar says:

tas re buena mi amor dame tu mail asi te re culeo

19. el culiador says:

mami, cuando meda una chupada para saber si lo sabe chupar. y meda su mail.para ponernos en forma.

20. mami no se coma esa bananito chupese este platanote q' tengo says:

lo tengo colorado y bien sabrozo y con 16 pulgadas 100% satisfasion

21. joe says:

dis is a rly gd site u suld visit it

22. PENDEHA says:

U R 1 DUM BICTH

23. Lofton316 says:

My boyfriend spends too much time on websites like this. I hate all those sources! They must be abandoned!

24. god123 says:

Your previous posts were real rubbish, but this is good. This one is brilliant. Your blog is getting really better.

25. eme says:

hi my nam is amine and my freind’s call me emeboy because i am sing
    rap if you wnat to talke to me send me message to my email is
    aminesmj@yahoo.com ok thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

26. I have been to your posts before. The more I read, the more I keep coming back! Please keep going on and continue to add excellent posts. Keep up the great job. Thanks! I really enjoy it! That’s big help for me. Your atical is really surprising.The article is very helpful to me. After read it, I think a lot.You are tops.Great! You’re amazing. I admire you. Great post. I really appreciate the information. You have done a terrific job communicating your message.

hey dont mind her sex scandal..
    thats the best way to enjor ourselves