- Is Natalie Portman dating British billionaire Nat Rotschild? Say it ain’t so!
- Mary-Kate Olsen is totally her new boyfriend’s Mini Me.
- While taping Oprah on Wednesday, Jennfer Aniston claims she and Vince Vaughn have not broken up, but also notes that they’re not engaged. Um, did anyone mention to Ms. Aniston that there are pictures of the man she’s not broken up with making out with a woman who’s not her floating all over the Internet?
- I’d be excited to run into Counting Crows’ Adam Duritz pretty much anywhere, with the exception being on my boyfriend’s back. (In tattoo form.)
- I haven’t written much (read: anything) about the YouTube channel Diddy started with Burger King; while I consider myself Web 2.0-savvy, I have to admit, I just don’t understand how it could possibly work. I feel a little better about that, now, because neither does most of the country.
- Premiere Magazine lists The 50 Biggest Hollywood Disasters, for your trainwreck-viewing pleasure.
October 12, 2006 at 5:53 pm by Evil Beet