Monday, December 11th â€” 9AM to 5PM
Monday is sales & pick-up day
11369 Dona Lisa Dr., Studio City 91604
Off of Laurel Canyon and Dona Pegita Dr.
Thomas Guide: 562-J7
Parking is good but expect to walk.
Check website Wednesday night for pictures.
We have a bag & purse check-in for security.
We will not use numbers for this sale.
Please line up in order going up the hill.
December 5, 2006 at 9:11 pm by Evil Beet
The OC‘s Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody decide to call it quits. In real life, not on the show. Are they still on that show? Do I really care? No. [Tabloid Whore]
Eddie Murphy reportedly announces to a Dutch television show that he’s no longer dating Mel B. (aka Scary Spice) and now questions the paternity of her child. His rep says these reports are false. Maybe Eddie needs to take a tip from Gwyneth Paltrow and brush up on his foreign-language skills. [TMZ]
Um…related? Eddie Murphy is dating film producer and Babyface ex Tracey Edmonds. [Bossip]
I’m Not Obsessed has a good index of YouTube clips from the VH1 Big in 06 Awards. [I'm Not Obsessed]
George Clooney’s pet pig dies. Perhaps this will send him into a drunken emotional tailspin, hitting up Hyde every night with new BFF Stavros Niarchos, culminating in a glorious George Clooney crotch shot. Is that too much to ask?? [Junkiness]
I love Jennifer Garner. After her weight gain kicked off rumors of another pregnancy, she decides to just fess up: “Nobodyâ€™s pregnant. I am as physically unfit as Iâ€™ve probably been in my whole life.” [Pop on the Pop]
Oh good. Tori Spelling’s writing a memoir. People notes that the opus will “likely be done with the help of a ghostwriter.” I would, honestly, be much more interested in the stunning work of literature that Tori Spelling would surely produce if left entirely to her own devices. [People]
Two Beckhams for the price of one Courtney Love? You’ve got yourselves a deal, England! [popbytes]
December 5, 2006 at 5:13 am by Evil Beet
3While You Were Sleeping: The Edition Where Patrick Dempsey Grabs Your Ass While His Wife’s Not Looking
Omigod you guys so much has happened since COB yesterday. So pop a couple Tylenol, get that Visine in, and have your morning beer so we can get started.
- Tragic news! Patrick Dempsey’s wife had another one of his kids, making you even more of a naughty homewrecking slut when he shows up in your sexual fantasies. Hm. Maybe not so tragic.
- Madonna wants Russia to send her to outer space in 2008. They say no, but they’ll consider it for 2009. There’s a Lance Bass joke in here, but I can’t find it. I’m open to suggestions.
- Orlando Bloom buys his very first computer. The fact that this coincides with his break-up with long-term girlfriend/stick figure Kate Bosworth strikes me as interesting. First person to find his Match.com profile gets a hug.
- 24-year-old rocker Ryan Cabrera is dating Elvis Presley’s granddaughter, barely-17-year-old Riley Keough.
- Tori Spelling’s first husband reveals the obvious: even her own family thinks she’s a spoiled, crazy bitch.