Ask.com put out their list of top ten most searched for celebs (of 2013), along with questions people searched for regarding the celeb. So who was number one? Justin Bieber?
Actually, The Beebs didn’t even make the list! Shocking!
Here’s the official list of the most searched for celebs, and their queries, from Ask via CBS News:
1. North West. Why is Kim and Kanye’s baby named North West?
2. Miley Cyrus. What did Miley Cyrus do at the VMAs?
3. Cory Monteith. How did Cory Monteith die?
4. Paula Deen. What did Paula Deen say?
5. Amanda Bynes. Why was Amanda Bynes arrested?
6. Lamar Odom. Is Lamar Odom on drugs?
7. Breaking Bad. When is the Breaking Bad series finale?
8. Reese Witherspoon. Where can I see Reese Witherspoon’s arrest?
9. Fifty Shades of Grey. Who will play Christian in Fifty Shades of Grey?
10. James Gandolfini. Did James Gandolfini die?
Are you surprised by the most searched for celebs? Who would be on your list? Which celebs are you most interested in?
Follow us on Twitter | Facebook
Reese Witherspoon has a lot going on in life, like… I dunno, getting drunk and arrested? And movies, I guess. Just not Legally Blonde 3 – she turned that down, according to Jennifer Coolidge. There were plans to do a third movie and everyone was game for it until Reese put the breaks on it. That’s okay, no hard feelings!
From New York Daily News (via DS):
“That was Reese’s choice [not to make the third film].”
Coolidge added: “She’s such a good actress. It was weird, she carried Legally Blonde.
“She had a baby at home or two babies at home and she was doing Legally Blonde during the day. It was bizarre how much that girl can handle. I was blown away by her.”
To be honest, I’ve only seen the first movie and not even the entire thing, I don’t think, so this sorta doesn’t matter to me, but um… it was great from what I saw of it? I hardly think the world of cinema is going to die without a third one, though. After all, sequels do tend to get progressively worse.
Courtney Stodden at a birthday party, July 6. Because of course.
Happy July! Happy summer! Happy weekend! Let’s celebrate by looking at photos of celebs’ best and worst looks of this week and praising them or making fun of them. What joy for everyone!