Ask.com put out their list of top ten most searched for celebs (of 2013), along with questions people searched for regarding the celeb. So who was number one? Justin Bieber?
Actually, The Beebs didn’t even make the list! Shocking!
Here’s the official list of the most searched for celebs, and their queries, from Ask via CBS News:
1. North West. Why is Kim and Kanye’s baby named North West?
2. Miley Cyrus. What did Miley Cyrus do at the VMAs?
3. Cory Monteith. How did Cory Monteith die?
4. Paula Deen. What did Paula Deen say?
5. Amanda Bynes. Why was Amanda Bynes arrested?
6. Lamar Odom. Is Lamar Odom on drugs?
7. Breaking Bad. When is the Breaking Bad series finale?
8. Reese Witherspoon. Where can I see Reese Witherspoon’s arrest?
9. Fifty Shades of Grey. Who will play Christian in Fifty Shades of Grey?
10. James Gandolfini. Did James Gandolfini die?
Are you surprised by the most searched for celebs? Who would be on your list? Which celebs are you most interested in?
Follow us on Twitter | Facebook
The American Music Awards happened and I don’t think anyone really cared that much, but here’s your outfit recap, just in case. Yeah, it’s a day late. Honestly, who really cares? We covered Katy Perry’s “is this offensive” Geisha performance, which was probably the most interesting thing of the whole night. So here’s the outfits, a touch late, but we can still have fun oooo-ing and aaaah-ing and WTF-ing. Which is what I’ll need your help with. I want you to pick the best, worst, and most WTF outfit of the night. Here we go!
In a continued effort to be as weird as she fucking can be while still remaining somewhat sexualized, Miley Cyrus took to the stage at the American Music Awards on Sunday night to perform ‘Wrecking Ball’, complete with… animated cat. The cat seemed to be flying through space on a screen behind her and its mouth would open and close as she sang, which I suppose is… charming? No, it’s just bizarre and makes no sense.
Also, if I may, what the hell is wrong with homegirl’s voice? Despite all her bullshit, she used to have a really great voice but during all her recent live performances, she’s sounded like ass. Too much weed? Too much coke? Either way, it’s just getting painful. No, Miley. No more.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how awful was this performance for you? On the bright side, at least she got her eyebrows back.