This week we had Hollywood’s least impressive awards show, the People’s Choice Awards, and no one really brought their A-game fashionwise. I get that you don’t want to wear your best dress to the PCA but some of these outfits…yikes.
Take a scroll through the looks and then tell me YOUR picks for BEST, WORST, AND WTF. Mine are at the end!
Melissa Joan Hart “explains it all” in an upcoming memoir that I totally want to read but wouldn’t admit unless you were offering me a free copy of the book, in which case I would say, “Oh God please give me one, yes.”
She’s released some tidbits to Life & Style and they’re just as juicy and ’90s fab as you could hope for.
- She says, “I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half.”
- “One of her crazier adventures involved taking Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, making out with a girl in the limo ride home — and then heading to a Maxim photo shoot while still high! ‘That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy,’ she reveals.”
- “when Paris Hilton offered her cocaine, she turned her down (a rep for Paris denies the claim). ‘I was kind of running with a bad crowd,’ she explains. In the end, ‘I just didn’t enjoy taking drugs. I don’t like the loss of control.’
- May I direct you to the above part, in case you missed it, where the magazine says she made out with a girl in a limo.
- “… make out sessions with Jerry O’Connell (calling him a “man-whore”) and Backstreet Boy Nick Carter.”
- “She twice tried to kick Ashton Kutcher out of her parties for making ‘smartass remarks.’ ‘Ashton and I just didn’t get along,’ she recalls.”
This book has it all. Hope it goes over better than her attempted film project.
Follow us on Twitter | Facebook
Kim Kardashian is always tweeting about something inane. Sometimes she’ll try to tweet about a product without it being incredibly obvious that they’re asking her to. But it’s always obvious. Lohan has been doing her own product endorsement, although the company claims they are not paying her.
And yes, apparently some celebs get paid to tweet about companies and products — even the D-list celebs. The more followers/famous the celeb, the more money they can command per tweet. For example, Kim Kardashian can get (allegedly) around $20,000 per tweet. Frankie Muniz can only get $252. (Nelson Muntz laugh here.)
Curious about Snooki and Jared Leto‘s asking prices? Click to see (stats from Huffington Post).