Yup, the Spiderman 3 trailer leaked. Enjoy. [Derek Hail]
TomKat and Suri the Fake Baby (looking fake as can be), arrive in Rome for the contractually mandated wedding of the century. [Glitterati]
Leann Rimes sides with Faith Hill on the whole Carrie-Underwood-sucks issue. Classy. [Tabloid Whore]
Holy crap, stop the presses. Jude and Sienna broke up. For the eight billionth time. I honestly do not remember them getting back together. I’m sure I wrote about it, but I have some sort of Jude-Sienna mental filter that keeps that sort of info from sticking. I’m glad of it. [The Superficial]
This constant stream of Anna Nicole stories makes me want to mix methadone with antidepressants, too. The power company pulled the plug on her place in the Bahamas yesterday. [Allie is Wired]
Vogue doesn’t want pictures of Britney Spears’ baby. Not even for free. Damn. [HGW]
A little treat for the straight guys who stop by on occasion/accident: Alessandra Ambrosia photo explosion over at CelebSlam. [CelebSlam]
November 14, 2006 at 6:14 am by Evil Beet
Because you haven’t lived until you’ve seen Chris Klein as a slice of pizza, the kids at Celebrity Smack put together two fairly comprehensive collections of celeb Halloween costumes. See, I had planned to do this, but I quickly realized it would require time and effort. Linking is much better. [Celebrity Smack, more]
Katie Holmes doesn’t actually want to befriend Brooke Shields; she’s fishing for tips on how to behave as though you actually just had a kid. [PCW]
November 2, 2006 at 5:46 am by Evil Beet
Thanks to a recent commenter for pointing us toward this video. Someone snuck a camera into a screening of this Scientology orientation video, so you too can get a 36-minute introduction to the religion Katie Holmes is marrying into.
Evil T wondered what their wedding would be like. I’m not sure, but around 23:50 there’s a church scene. It’s a “Christening,” and I’m pretty sure there’s a big ole’ cross behind the minister. See, guys? Scientology is just like that Christianity you know and love, except with more aliens and intergalactic warfare.
Even if you don’t watch the whole thing, please check out the end, starting around 32:30, where you’re warned that you have the opportunity — right now — to determine the course of the “your next trillion years.” You can choose Scientology, or you can choose agony and despair. For a trillion years, people. “I’m sorry,” says the host, “but that’s the way it really is.”
Anyway, if you’re gonna watch it, watch it today, before I get the cease and desist letter.
October 25, 2006 at 5:12 am by Evil Beet
Tom and Katie’s rep have now confirmed that their wedding will be November 18th in Italy. I’m glad for Katie since she already got brainwashed and knocked up in the course of a year while waiting in vain for her big wedding. They have been engaged since June 2005, so this wedding has been “in the works” for some time. I wish them well even though I find Tom Cruise super creepy.
I wonder if the guests will dress as aliens? Seriously if anyone knows what a Scientology wedding entails please shoot me an email.
October 24, 2006 at 4:29 pm by Evil Beet
Katie Holmes’ Catholic parents have threatened to boycott her wedding to Tom Cruise if it’s held in the Scientologist tradition. They also object to the Rob Thomas mask he insists she wear throughout the ceremony.
October 16, 2006 at 5:01 am by Evil Beet
- Katie Holmes may play the role of Victoria Beckham in an upcoming biopic about Posh’s hubby, U.K. soccer star David Beckham.
- A publicity-starved Steve-O urinates on the red carpet at the premiere of Jackass 2. Fair warning: if you click that link, you are going to see his penis.
- Steve-O’s penis is lovely treat, but I know what you all really crave is a peek at Rosie O’Donnell’s tits. Well, then, you should watch Nip/Tuck on October 3. Or, you know, avoid Nip/Tuck at all costs for the entire month of October, just in case.
- Britney’s “manny” leaves her for Jude Law. Maybe he’s planning to reunite with Sienna Miller for the fifty-eighth time. She was not such a big fan of the old nanny.
- Keith Richards showed up to film his part as Johnny Depp’s father in the third installment of the other national mint, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Rolling Stones rocker was almost too drunk to get through the scene. Where is Courtney Love when you need her?
- If you own an energy drink called Rehab, and you would like people to take pictures of your product and write about it on the Internet, you do whatever it takes to get that can into the sweaty, shaky hands of Lindsay Lohan. But how to do that? It just seems to good to be true. It took me awhile to find much information on the product, since any google search for “lohan rehab” or “rehab beverages” provides a million hits I can’t use, but I finally tracked down their website. They’re a Las Vegas company, and it looks like they’re partnered with Pink Taco, a chain of Mexican restaurants owned by Harry Morton, Lohan’s boyfriend. Mystery solved.