Did everyone eat a shit ton of food yesterday? Are you getting amped up for leftovers today? Well, celebs had their feasts yesterday too, with some looking a bit better than others’. Of course, MUCH of this food was catered and you can tell. Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner tried to pretend they had home cooking, but their Instagram followers weren’t fooled and called them out on having chefs/caterers for the big day, LOL. Justin Bieber‘s dinner looked like the most un-fun thing ever. Just looking at these is making me hungry.
BILL NYE. BILL FREAKING NYE. Bill Nye “The Science Guy” is one of twelve contestants competing in season 17 of Dancing with the Stars. Fantastic!! Here are the rest of your dancing heroes.
– Snooki. Yes, it’s happened.
– Leah Remini rumors were true, though she was not on Good Morning America this morning with the rest of the cast. I hope she’s safe.
– Valerie Harper, which was already confirmed.
– Glee alum Amber Riley. (She will be paired with Derek Hough. If you watch the show, you know this is a very surprising partner for her to get.)
– Elizabeth Berkley.
– Jack Osbourne.
– NFL player Keyshawn Johnson (no idea, sports are so painfully not my thing.)
– Corbin Bleu (from High School Musical, isn’t that practically cheating?)
– Brant Daugherty, actor. No effing idea. Apparently he’s known for Pretty Little Liars.
– Bill Engvall, comedian. No idea.
– Christina Milian.
Are you going to watch?
Wait, I just realized who Keyshawn Johnson is. He’s the dude who keeps driving Justin Bieber‘s cars and effing them up. Brilliant.
We’ve talked more about Christina Milian in the past week than we have in the past two years combined, but for good reason. She’s left The Voice, she might be on Dancing with the Stars and now she’s engaged to boyfriend Jas Prince. Things are looking up!
Here’s the report from People:
The couple, who’ve reportedly been dating since 2010, have been engaged since before May, a source close to Milian confirms to PEOPLE, saying, “He’s a great match for her.”
Guess the reports that the Rap-A-Lot Records CEO had popped the question back in April when Milian, 31, was spotted wearing a huge diamond ring were true, but the singer played coy, saying, “Well, there are rumors, but we’ll stick to it being a rumor.”
Oh snap, I also forgot Christina used to be married to The Dream! Well, congrats to the happy couple.
Brace yourselves: Dancing with the Stars is coming, and with it, casting rumors! I LOVE DWTS CASTING RUMORS. First, here are the confirmed dancers:
– Valerie Harper, of Rhoda fame (confirmed by TMZ). Valerie Harper is also badass in her own right. She’s got a form of terminal brain cancer but she wants to do DWTS to bring as much attention to cancer research as possible. I’m guessing she’s donating her fee to that, too. It’s great that she’s feeling well enough to do this show. People make fun of it, but DWTS can be very grueling, physically and mentally.
Now for the “pretty much confirmed”:
– Amber Riley, former Glee cast member (Wetpaint).
– Elizabeth Berkley (of Showgirls and Jessie “I’m so excited I’m so excited I’m so…SCARED!” Spano of Saved By The Bell).
– Christina Milian, who just left The Voice.
– Leah Remini, ex-Scientologist, badass, and former King of Queens star.
Paula Deen will not be joining. There was a rumor going around that Seth MacFarlane would be joining the cast and I cannot picture that happening, at all, ever.
I know The Voice is an immensely popular series, and I have to live blog it every season for another job so I have to watch it, but I’m not really into it. I get that the format is slightly interesting – that people who might not look like your typical stars can have a chance at stardom… until the actual show starts, they see your face and decide to let you go, that is.
In any case, one of the absolute worst parts of the live broadcast HAS to be the Sprint Skybox, where Christina Milian stands around in formalwear giving mini interviews to contestants and their families before letting out a completely fake, completely childish giggle and throwing it back down to the action on the floor. Luckily, she’s decided to take a break from her social media correspondent post in order to work on some music.
“I took a break this season so I can work on my music. I’ve watched so many of these artists up there performing, I get that envy. I want it to be me. It’s that time, and sometimes it takes a little sacrifice.”
As for the type of music Christina wants to create, she says her album will be a mix of “urban, pop, sexy and fun.”
Considering we haven’t written about Christina Milian on this site since 2010, maybe music will help get her popular enough to talk about. I don’t remember any hits she’s had before, but there’s still time!
Oh, wow! Remember Christina Milian? She didn’t “happen” so long ago that I’ve forgotten her completely, but I probably go months and months at a time before remembering she’s alive. Then I saw today that she’s going to court over that incident where her dog attacked her neighbor and I was all, “Christina Milian! Let’s check in with that bitch! She’s mostly irrelevant, but adorable.” So that’s what we’re doing.
TMZ is reporting that Christina’s neighbor is still suffering, emotionally and physically, from injuries obtained by her pit bull when he attacked him in 2008. He is claiming that it was the family’s negligence that lead to the attack, which happened when he went over to Christina’s house to let her know that house was having a flooding problem that was destroying his property.
It sounds like things were pretty messy over at the Milian house, which Christina shares with her mother and her sister. Still, I’d be interested to know, as a dog owner and lover, if the dog was even remotely provoked. While attacks like this shouldn’t be taken lightly, I do think people have generally sucky “dog etiquette” these days.
ANYWAY! Nice to hear from you, Christina Milian.