This is a really interesting but really sad blind item. The rest of the internet and I aren’t really accepting any guesses for this other than the Kardashians, so why don’t we go ahead and review the item and then talk about our feelings, all right?
While the members of this famous family certainly resemble each other, there is one family member with a unique physical characteristic that differentiates them from their more famous sibling/s. There have been rumblings about this for a long time, but it has finally been confirmed by parent to child: that the child is, in fact, the product of an affair one of their parents had long ago. The child did not take the news well, and really resents having been lied to all these years. Given that certain members of the family tend to selectively overshare, it will be interesting to see if this information is ever publicly revealed, and – if it is – how it will be spun.
And now we know that it’s been confirmed that Khloe Kardashian is not truly a Kardashian by blood, and that Mother of the Year, Kris Jenner, slept around. Here, in no particular order, are the facts to back it up:
1) Check out the wording of the item: “a unique physical characteristic,” “more famous sibling,” and the tendency to “selectively overshare.” Not a Kardashian post goes by where somebody doesn’t comment on Khloe’s stature, of course Kim is way more famous, and … oversharing, guys. That’s what the Kardashians do.
2) Just look at Khloe. We’ve already mentioned the height, but there’s the lighter hair, the lighter complexion, and the fact that Kim and Kourtney could be twins while Khloe has a pretty different look.
3) If you watch the show, you might remember an early episode where Khloe did a DNA test to see if Kris was her biological mom. She stated that she never felt like a real part of the family and that she felt like she was treated differently.
4) Remember, Khloe Kardashian is the best Kardashian. A different set of genes might be the reason.
5) In Kris Jenner’s new book, she mentions that time that she had an affair around the same time that Khloe would have been conceived. So there’s that.
Any other guesses, or do you think it’s pretty much a sure bet that this paternity drama is all about the Kardashians?