Did you know that there are people in the world who have never tried coffee? Or spinach? ‘Cause there are. And our boy Anderson Cooper happens to be one of them. I know, I know; you’re probably thinking, “He’s how old and he’s never tried one of the largest-consumed beverages in the world?” I was blown away, too. I mean, I know plenty of people who dislike coffee, but have at least tried it at a younger age than 44.
See, I disagree about his immense dislike of coffee, as I’m a coffee fanatic myself and yes, I do drink it daily, but spinach? Oh my. Spinach probably tops my list of most-hated foods, next to any animal anatomy like liver, tripe and the like.
From Anderson Cooper via Us Weekly via Celebitchy:
1. I started going gray in college.
2. I wish I still had brown hair.
3. I love my Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Miami, not so much.
4. I met Charlie Chaplin when I was 6. I have a photo, but no actual memory of it.
5. I’m very disorganized.
6. Shopping for clothes makes my head hurt.
7. I work out nearly every day. Yes, I know how annoying that sounds.
8. I love fast food.
9. I need to eat better.
10. I collected toy solders when I was young.
11. I became a reporter by going to wars by myself with a camera and a fake press pass.
12. I’ve been addicted to TV since I was little.
13. I was a Dungeons and Dragons geek when I was young. I spent a lot of time indoors.
14. I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.
15. I was a child model. Embarrassing!
16. I don’t drink any hot liquids. No tea, no coffee.
17. Oddly, my favorite ice cream flavor is coffee.
18. I don’t wear sunglasses, no matter how bright out it is.
19. I struggled with sydlexia as a child.
10. Chocolate chip cookies make me happy.
21. I can’t sing, and won’t try.
22. I like to dance, but never on TV.
23. I’ve bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
24. I am a dog person and have a dog named Molly, but I’ve recently discovered cats are OK too.
25. I like to assume the best about people, until I am proven wrong.
Oh, Anderson. My favorite is the one where he played Dungeons and Dragons. Or the one with the cookies. Or the toy soldiers. Oh, who am I kidding, I can’t choose! I love it all!
What’s your favorite thing that you did or didn’t know about this magical man?