I get that Anderson Cooper is exhausted by the Kardashian family—I do—but every once in awhile, Cooper totally zings Wolf Blitzer, and I’m just like, Anderson! For real! You’re out of control!
Did you know that there are people in the world who have never tried coffee? Or spinach? ‘Cause there are. And our boy Anderson Cooper happens to be one of them. I know, I know; you’re probably thinking, “He’s how old and he’s never tried one of the largest-consumed beverages in the world?” I was blown away, too. I mean, I know plenty of people who dislike coffee, but have at least tried it at a younger age than 44.
See, I disagree about his immense dislike of coffee, as I’m a coffee fanatic myself and yes, I do drink it daily, but spinach? Oh my. Spinach probably tops my list of most-hated foods, next to any animal anatomy like liver, tripe and the like.
What foods do you detest? Are you coffee fans? Spinach fans? And probably most importantly, doesn’t Anderson Cooper just make the most wonderful faces?
It looks like it really is a crazy world, friends. Anderson Cooper and Snooki, tanning buddies? What’s next, Oprah getting a makeover from J Woww? Glenn Beck getting all roided up with Ronnie? Bill O’Reilly letting loose and cutting up with Deena? I could go on for the rest of the night, but I’ll stop so you can simply bask in the glow that is Anderson Cooper.
Anderson Cooper, right? This man is damn near perfect in my book. He has a good head on his shoulders, he’s so adorable, and he’s sort of a hero. Anderson Cooper is all of the good things, and that’s why we all need to learn so much more about him!
From Anderson Cooper via Us Weekly via Celebitchy:
1. I started going gray in college.
2. I wish I still had brown hair.
3. I love my Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Miami, not so much.
4. I met Charlie Chaplin when I was 6. I have a photo, but no actual memory of it.
5. I’m very disorganized.
6. Shopping for clothes makes my head hurt.
7. I work out nearly every day. Yes, I know how annoying that sounds.
8. I love fast food.
9. I need to eat better.
10. I collected toy solders when I was young.
11. I became a reporter by going to wars by myself with a camera and a fake press pass.
12. I’ve been addicted to TV since I was little.
13. I was a Dungeons and Dragons geek when I was young. I spent a lot of time indoors.
14. I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.
15. I was a child model. Embarrassing!
16. I don’t drink any hot liquids. No tea, no coffee.
17. Oddly, my favorite ice cream flavor is coffee.
18. I don’t wear sunglasses, no matter how bright out it is.
19. I struggled with sydlexia as a child.
10. Chocolate chip cookies make me happy.
21. I can’t sing, and won’t try.
22. I like to dance, but never on TV.
23. I’ve bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
24. I am a dog person and have a dog named Molly, but I’ve recently discovered cats are OK too.
25. I like to assume the best about people, until I am proven wrong.
Oh, Anderson. My favorite is the one where he played Dungeons and Dragons. Or the one with the cookies. Or the toy soldiers. Oh, who am I kidding, I can’t choose! I love it all!
What’s your favorite thing that you did or didn’t know about this magical man?
Anderson Cooper’s batting a thousand lately – hating on Chris Brown (and rightfully so, ugh), and now he’s throwing the heat down on Kate Gosselin as well for being a complete and utter C-U-next Tuesday.
I’m not going to use the word “hate” … Well, no, OK, I suppose I am. Honestly? I think I kind of hate Kate Gosselin – she’s a HUGE BITCH. I hope she explodes, her kids go to a home where they’re taken care of and loved and not screamed at twenty-four hours a day, and everyone – EVERYONE – forgets she ever existed. This woman is going to die bitter and alone, because she can’t do anything but alienate those around her. Thanks, Kate fans, for making this asshole famous. Seriously.
Remember that precious giggle fit that Anderson Cooper had last week? You loved it, right? How could you not? Anderson Cooper is the most adorable man that the news world has ever known, and the only thing that could even possibly come close to his giggles is his explanation of his giggles:
“I don’t know what happened with the giggling. I mean, I’ve always giggled like a 13 year-old girl at a Justin Bieber meet and greet. There’s nothing I can do about it but I’ve never not been able to stop. I’m a little stunned by how many people have seen that video. I went to bed telling myself, ‘I doubt anyone will notice the giggle fit.’ I woke up and in the elevator the first thing my building super said to me was, ‘What’s wrong with your laugh?’ It could be worse: I could have a viral video in which I throw up on a guest or drunkenly eat a hamburger on a bathroom floor. Not that I’ve ever done either of those things. Not yet at least.”
Oh, Anderson. Never change.