I feel a bit bad for not digging deeper into the fashion disasters that were this week. I simply couldn’t top this pic of Kat McPhee that GoFugYourself
brilliantly found. American Idol kids go to great lengths to keep themselves in the public eye and Fashion disasters are not uncommon but there is something really bizarre about this top.
It is looking at you. Focus closely. Her top is alive.
November 10, 2006 at 6:45 pm by Evil Beet
I love this quote from today, posted on her website:
“This past week, â€˜Forwardâ€™ sold 244 copies, up from 211 the previous week. After three weeks, total sales are at roughly 800 copies.”
Wow! Look out, Kevin Federline! You’ve got competition!
November 9, 2006 at 8:40 pm by Evil Beet
They are remaking Dirty Dancing, and Mario Lopez is on the short list of celebs to star in the Patrick Swayze role, and still I wait, patient and hopeful, for my Lark Voorhies comeback. [ICYDK]
The Anna Nicole saga continues. This week, she’s worried her son is sad in the afterlife, because “he doesn’t know anybody.” [Junkiness]
Courtney Love is finding it hard to get laid in sobriety. [MollyGood]
Check out the first single from AmIdol‘s Chris Daughtry, “It’s Not Over.” Honestly, an AmIdol fourth-placer is calling his first single “It’s Not Over.” I can’t even pick a joke. [Tabloid Whore]
The Los Angeles Galaxy wants to sign David Beckham if he doesn’t renew his contract with Real Madrid. [BBC Sport]
Is Nick Lachey planning to propose to Vanessa Minnillo on his birthday this Thursday? For the sake of Friday’s blogging, please let it be so! [Hollyscoop]
November 7, 2006 at 6:32 am by Evil Beet
Thanks anyway, Katharine McPhee, but Nicole Richie doesn’t need advice from some recovering bulimic, no matter how desperate said bulimic may be to extend her fifteen minutes of fame. Besides, everyone knows bulimics are just wannabe anorexics who got too damn hungry. [Gossip or Truth]
Also cashing in her eating disorder chip today is Alison Clinton, the nanny Sara Evans accused of sleeping with her sex addict of a husband. She claims Evans’ allegations have triggered an anorexia relapse. And her brothers are going to Iraq. And she’s unemployed. She weighs just over seventy pounds, and, as part of her recovery program, it’s important that information be distributed to the entire readership of Star magazine. [Star]
But wait! We’re not through with eating disorders yet! Up now: Kate Bosworth has opted to embrace Karen Carpenter’s wardrobe along with her fatal illness. [Teddy and Moo]
Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler: Battle of the MySpace Blogs. Come for the venom. Stay for the spelling mistakes. [Tabloid Whore]
Seriously, maybe we should just stop inviting Kanye West to awards shows. [Bossip]
AmIdol‘s Kelly Pickler releases her first album, entitled — shockingly — Small Town Girl. They’re planning on using a photo of her visiting her father in jail as the cover. And she’ll be holding a book upside-down. And eating sushi with an eyelash curler. [Girls Talkin' Smack]
November 3, 2006 at 9:15 am by Evil Beet
Because you haven’t lived until you’ve seen Chris Klein as a slice of pizza, the kids at Celebrity Smack put together two fairly comprehensive collections of celeb Halloween costumes. See, I had planned to do this, but I quickly realized it would require time and effort. Linking is much better. [Celebrity Smack, more]
Katie Holmes doesn’t actually want to befriend Brooke Shields; she’s fishing for tips on how to behave as though you actually just had a kid. [PCW]
November 2, 2006 at 5:46 am by Evil Beet
- Paris Hilton finally gets that elusive DUI. Sorry to those of you who had your money on Lohan. Her spokesperson, Perez Hilton — er, um, Elliot Mintz — says the arrest was “probably the result of an empty stomach and working all day and being fatigued.” During her arrest, Hilton failed to make comments disparaging any particular race or religion, and was released within hours. TMZ has art.
- According to the AP, AmIdol’s Clay Aiken is being considered to be named to the President’s Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities, the White House said Wednesday. As if this statement alone isn’t funny enough on so many levels, check out the photo the AP chose to run with the story.
- Kristin Cavalleri is whoring around with DJ AM, Nicole Richie’s ex. So you, like, totally don’t care about that whole Brody Jenner thing, right K?
- Lionel Richie lies and says a doctor told him Nicole’s not anorexic. The “doctor” said Nicole’s weight loss was “stress-related” and “due to his divorce from her mother and from all the media attention his daughter gets.” So, you know, anorexia.
- Michelle Tanner really needs to ash that cigarette.