This information is just coming over the wire, so there are not a lot of details. TMZ reports that James Lipton, who was shockingly (to me) 93 years old, has passed away.
Liptons wife, Kedakai Turner, told TMZ: “There are so many James Lipton stories but I’m sure he would like to be remembered as someone who loved what he did and had tremendous respect for all the people he worked with.”
James was famous for ending all his interviews with 10 questions, so I thought it fitting to leave those questions here so we can all ponder them one last time.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?