Today's Evil Beet Gossip

A Giant Burning T-Rex was the selfie opportunity you never had

CAÑON CITY, Colo. – A life size animatronic T-Rex caused quite the scene after a fire caused by an electrical issue at the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience on Thursday.

The fire left behind nothing but a steel structure and part of the tail, according to KDVR.

No guests or employees were injured in the incident.

“We always knew T-Rex had a temper but, today he blew his top,” President Zach Reynolds said in a statement. “There was an unfortunate (and rare) electrical issue with our mighty T-Rex and he is no longer. You might even say… extinct.”  And don’t sweat the T-Rex. They expect to have a new one by summer. Whew!