Miley Cyrus may have spent nearly a week in hospital from an “allergic reaction” to some antibiotics, but don’t for one second think that maybe she overdosed on the cocktail of drugs she takes on a daily basis in an attempt to be cool! No, sir – Miley is, after all, the “poster child for good health”. LOL!
From E! Online:
The 21-year-old, who resumed her Bangerz Tour in London tonight after several weeks off following a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic, looked to set reporters straight at a press conference at O2 Arena before she went onstage.
“I didn’t have a drug overdose,” Miley said, according to multiple reports. “I took some sh–ty antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction.”
“I’m feeling good, I’m alive—so that’s fucking awesome,” the “Wrecking Ball” artist continued.
In fact, she added, “I’m the poster child for good health.”
“I’ve been laying down for three weeks. I’m gonna go off—I’m like a star waiting to explode,” Miley promised before indeed going off like a supernova, at one point encouraging the members of the audience to engage in a makeout sesh with the person next to them.
“There is nothing I would rather not do than lay in a bed for two weeks,” she added. “It was the most miserable two weeks of my life.”
Look, drug users have allergic reactions too, so it could very well be the case that she had a legitimately bad reaction to those antibiotics she was on for… whatever reason. However, it all seemed pretty extreme – and also doesn’t explain why she needs a full medical staff on the road with her now. Just in case she has a “reaction” again? Give me a break!