John Mayer and Katy Perry are a hot item right now, singing songs and making videos together, and traveling and such. And when they travel, they really go balls-out. They have a list of requests for their hotel rooms/suites, and because they’re JM and KP, they get everything on those lists. Wanna know what’s on them? Here they are, exclusively from Life & Style:
From John Mayer’s list:
- Lagavulin 16, “a fine, aged bottle of scotch” (usually around $100, sometimes less)
- a fruit plate
From Katy Perry’s list:
- a bowl of ranch dressing
- 6 different kinds of beverages
- a director’s chair
- a wardrobe steamer
- a a Keurig or Nespresso machine with “an assortment of K-Cups”
- dried mango slices
- 2 kinds of hummus
- tea (green and chamomile)
- almond milk
- tortilla chips made from flax seeds
“John and Katy’s suite at the Carlyle Hotel in NYC during their stay was one of the nicest rooms at the hotel. It is around $5K a night,” the insider added.
Eh, there’s nothing too outlandish on their lists, but I am lolling over Katy needing a director’s chair.
What would YOU put on YOUR list?