Taylor Swift was voted biggest pop star in the world by you guys, so on her 24th birthday, I thought I’d give her the gift of a birthday post. I’m sure she’s touched. Let’s take a look at the highlights (and lowlights) of her year.
- Partied with Bon Jovi and Prince William.
- Landed the cover of New York Magazine for being “the biggest pop star in the world” (which you guys agreed with.)
- Got dissed by Victoria’s Secret.
- Plucked a role in The Giver movie.
- Opened her own music school.
- Won her 6th songwriting award.
- Made Ed Sheeran some jam with a Kanye reference.
- Chipped a tooth while performing.
- Canceled a special concert for a fan after that fan turned out to be a 4Chan creep.
- Got made fun of by Abercrombie and Fitch.
- Expressed disdain for Justin Bieber.
- May have gotten breast implants.
- Bought a mansion for $17 million.
- Was voted one of Hollywood’s most hated celebs.
- Thought she might be single forever.
- Guest-starred on New Girl.
- Was called “hot” by Steven Tyler
- Thew her fan mail in the trash.
- Didn’t sell magazines very well (at least Cosmo).
- Invited all her exes to write songs about her.
- Looked stunning at the Grammys (and won for “Best Song Written For Visual Media” whatever that really means.)
What a year! What was your favorite Taylor Swift moment? Or least?