Melissa Joan Hart “explains it all” in an upcoming memoir that I totally want to read but wouldn’t admit unless you were offering me a free copy of the book, in which case I would say, “Oh God please give me one, yes.”
- She says, “I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half.”
- “One of her crazier adventures involved taking Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, making out with a girl in the limo ride home — and then heading to a Maxim photo shoot while still high! ‘That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy,’ she reveals.”
- “when Paris Hilton offered her cocaine, she turned her down (a rep for Paris denies the claim). ‘I was kind of running with a bad crowd,’ she explains. In the end, ‘I just didn’t enjoy taking drugs. I don’t like the loss of control.’
- May I direct you to the above part, in case you missed it, where the magazine says she made out with a girl in a limo.
- “… make out sessions with Jerry O’Connell (calling him a “man-whore”) and Backstreet Boy Nick Carter.”
- “She twice tried to kick Ashton Kutcher out of her parties for making ‘smartass remarks.’ ‘Ashton and I just didn’t get along,’ she recalls.”
This book has it all. Hope it goes over better than her attempted film project.