9Surprise! Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘Iron Man 3′ Red Carpet Dress Was “A Disaster”

gwyneth paltrow

Not only was “most beautiful womanGwyneth Paltrow‘s Iron Man 3 premiere dress a crime against fashion, it was also a crime against basic human decency, which states that you should keep your asscheeks in check when in public and not have them hanging out. Funny thing is, she knew this and wore it anyway. But she wants you to know that she knew it, and she’s like, totally embarrassed!

From The Ellen DeGeneres Show (via DigitalSpy):

Paltrow said that the world could see “her ass hanging out” of the Antonio Berardi dress.

She admitted: “I had kind of a disaster. I was doing a show and I changed there and I went and I couldn’t wear underwear.

“Well, let’s just say everyone went scrambling for a razor… I went from being the most beautiful to the most humiliated. In one day.”

Uh, scrambling for a razor? So what, you’re behind on bikini waxes or something? Also, had you not tried this dress on before deciding to wear it for a red carpet event? Also, why won’t you go away? For someone so “embarrassed” about being called the most beautiful woman in the world, it’s funny how you bring it up so casually.
Ugh, I wish more was going on in the celebrity world so I never had to write about her again.
April 27, 2013 at 2:30 pm by Jennifer
Filed Under: Gwyneth Paltrow

9 Responses to “Surprise! Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘Iron Man 3′ Red Carpet Dress Was “A Disaster””

1. Shirking Violet (@Shirking_Violet) says:

That dress is BUTT UGLY.

2. Chaz says:

Maybe she has an abnormally hairy ass…

3. casey says:

Even the look on her face screams discomfort. Which is odd considering her generally overly-confident persona.

4. archphoenix says:

She says in that interview that basically she generally is rocking pubic hair au natural and so had to, you know, get a hair cut for that ridiculous dress. And, you know, I’m ok with that. But I’m NOT OK with knowing her personal preference because she wore the fashion equivalent of assless chaps on the red carpet.

5. Shazzer says:

TMI all over the place. A 40-year-old woman should be more discreet with words and her own skin. No taste here.

6. Mike says:

Okay, I’m not supposed to like how Gwyneth Paltrow looks in these pictures. I’ll keep that in mind.

7. P1LL says:

I think that she looked fantastic :)
    I do not understand why so many people can hate someone that has different views on how to live life.

PS: why do I now have to give my email and user name every time I reply ?

The front of the dress is not so bad. It would be ok if it had less transparency on the sides.

9. Surprise! Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘Iron Man 3? Red Carpet Dress Was “A Disaster” – Today’s Celebrity Gossip from Evil Beet Gossip