10So…What’s Up With Jenna Jameson’s New Look?

jenna jameson vegas 2013

Jenna Jameson was arrested for battery a few days ago which reminded me of her existence. So I thought, I wonder what she looks like now. And I found out. It’s…pretty shocking. I posted one of the photos from this set previously but they all need to be seen. This is how she looked less than a month ago, when she partied in Vegas.

It’s an especially shocking new look considering what she used to look like.

So…yeah. Upgrade or downgrade?

April 9, 2013 at 11:30 am by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Jenna Jameson

10 Responses to “So…What’s Up With Jenna Jameson’s New Look?”

1. anon1 says:

Girl is looking ROUGH! I think she’s back on the pills.

2. blasted1 says:

Lizard in jumpsuit

3. imhighonweed says:

Sad sad sad. All I see is a withered old cunt who is refusing to grow up. Doesn’t this woman have children?

4. kimcheee says:

Green hair? Why? Was it St. Patrick’s day when the photos were taken?

5. nicole peach says:

She reminds my of Wendy O Williams from the Plasmatics.

• Shell Shocked says:

Did you just call her a “gorgeous lady”? She is neither gorgeous nor a lady. Never has been. Never will be… Unless you go by trailer park white trash standards.

6. silvie says:

I believe she’s not doing movies any more so no need to play the barbie doll role any longer. She’s 40 years old, has removed her double H implants and she’s had 2 kids. How do you expect her to look?

She looks “human” now (sort off).

I’m not sure about the green hair though… I believe it’s an awful job and doesn’t suit her at all. She should definately fire her colorist. I think something pink and blond very sophisticated would look great on her.

She’s definately a gorgeous lady.

• Shell Shocked says:

7. silvie says:

I don’t think the Wendy O suits her at all. Too masculine and aggressive.

8. Impartial Opinion says:

I like her look. It suits her persona – washed up hag desperate for attention.