10Amanda Bynes Is Screwing With Us

amanda bynes hair nyc dye

Amanda Bynes is insisting that those photos of her walking around NYC with reddish purple-ish hair are not of her. Uhhhh okay. Last night she tweeted,

I have the blondest hair ever! I have an app to change the color of my hair! I don’t want red hair! That’s not me!

And included this photo as “proof”.
amanda bynes twitter photo purple hair
By “app” does she mean appointment? What does that mean anyway?

She followed that tweet up with this one:
tweet amanda bynes hairWhat? What does that mean?

AMANDA START MAKING SENSE!

Girl, it’s clearly you. It’s the same exact piercings, same exact jewelry, and same exact damn pair of sunglasses.

I think she’s doing this on purpose. I think she’s doing this to get more attention and more Twitter followers and more publicity, no matter how stupid. Or maybe she’s doing this because she’s bored and wants a hobby. She’s a self proclaimed retired multi-millionaire who doesn’t have to do anything and doesn’t want to work so maybe she’s saying f-ck it and is screwing with the media just for funsies.

But some people think she’s actually having a breakdown.

What do you think?

April 4, 2013 at 5:30 am by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Amanda Bynes

10 Responses to “Amanda Bynes Is Screwing With Us”

1. Maggie says:

I wish I could zoom in on that fedex envelope, maybe the adress label reads Amanda Bynes.

2. Lisalou says:

I think she is schizophrenic. Its uncomfortable to watch.

3. Webster says:

If she’s not mentally ill(if she is, please try to get some help), she needs to do something with her time if she feels she’s too rich to work. Tons of volunteer jobs she can do, to help others, instead of bombarding the world with all her tweets and nonsense for attention.

4. beeboo says:

i’m pretty sure app means like a phone application. not appointment. weirdoz.

• Catherine St. Ives says:

But if it’s an iPhone app then why would she say, “I have an app to change the color of my hair!” when her whole point is that she didn’t change the color of her hair?

5. Jim Liu says:

She’s snapped for sure.

6. leija C. says:

Schizophrenia.

7. Britta says:

THIS is just heart-breaking to watch. She was such a cute girl! Nothing good comes from being famous when you’re too young to handle it all. It just messes with the mind.

8. mireee says:

That piercing looks like a massive whitehead!

And here’s Amanda trundling around NY again, this time with her blonde hair and hmmm, what’s that, another Fedex envelope with 36F on it, exactly the same as her ‘red-haired imposter’?? The last pic, courtesy of the Daily Mail