16LADY GAGA WTF ARE YOU DOING

lady gaga nyc

Lady Gaga is now REALLY pissing me off. She is dealing with a serious injury that caused her to cancel her entire tour and put her in a wheelchair and today she wore HIGH HEELS TO YOGA.

And then left yoga in her stupid Louis Vuitton wheelchair. If you can wear high heels (and I don’t care that they’re not very high, they’re still HIGH HEELS) and go to Bikram yoga then why the HELL do you need to be pushed around in your golden or LV wheelchair?

Also not that I give a f-ck but that jacket looks like real fur, so I hope she’s ready for the PETA brigade. PETA’s taken issue with her before. Her monsters were very sad to learn that she wears real fur. DUH, of course she’s gonna wear real fur. She’s into fashion, gets free garments from major fashion houses around the world, usually goes for the avante garde side of fashion, and all of those things mean that real animals are going to be used. To all of those distraught monsters, Gaga said,

…i want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life…I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE. Particularly one that I respect. “Animal Rights.” I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux fur-pile or real because I would think it hypercritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, “kermit” and not to mention meat, that I have already worn. This should already put me in a category as one who appreciates and adores the beauty of animals in fashion, but am not a strict vegan. I have truly always stayed away from skinned fur, especially i have never been able to afford a nice one, but this does not mean my morals are rigid and that I won’t bend at the sight of an absolute art piece of a coat. I have no chains about this. You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance.

I’m starting to think that’s what she sees her wheelchair as: a museum pièce de résistance.

April 3, 2013 at 5:30 pm by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Lady Gaga

16 Responses to “LADY GAGA WTF ARE YOU DOING”

1. kimcheee says:

I know the spin on her has always been how “real” she is. I’ll only say it once. She is so FAKE.

2. blasted1 says:

She should have been a politician, because she’s got me dizzy from her spinning. She’s typical nouveau riche. If she saw a really “big” (i.e. piece of art) diamond from a country that chops peoples’ arms off, she’d have that gold card out faster than you could say,”Tacky-ass trash.”

A museum pièce de résistance? Really? Absolutely, I “see a carcass” when I look at fur. I also see a stupid fucking chodeface when I look at Gaga. I kind of hope her wheel-throne malfunctions and she rolls out in traffic…

• Mike says:

Oh God, are you one of those people who values animal life more than human life?

• kimcheee says:

Many “animal lovers” have been brainwashed by vegan propaganda and they actually hate humans and cheer for the deaths of “future meat eaters”. It’s so sad. I’ve been vegan since 1980 – long before the propaganda machine got started. Since it started – I LIE about being a vegan because I don’t want people to think I’m some crazy whackjob like the vegan zombies who associate their hatred of humans with their love of animals. That is sick and twisted ‘meat’ to chew on. Ugh. [/rant]

• Anonymous says:

Oh God, are you one of those people who can’t fathom the thought of all life being of equal importance?

• Mike says:

I grew up with an amazing dog that enriched my life greatly. I owned two cats and nursed one back to health when he was ill for several months. That said, if a speeding car were headed toward my mother and one of those animals and I could only save one, I would without hesitation choose my mother. If I could save my mother and the animal, I would save my mother first. Animals are wonderful and should be valued and respected, but human life is more valuable. I could get annihilate you in a long philosophical discussion if I felt like it, but many, many real philosophers with multiple degrees have already settled this argument ages ago. Anyone who doesn’t value human life more is sick and wrong.

• Mike says:

Honestly Evil Beet staff, you need to enable post editing for us. Anyway, imagine “get” isn’t in the above post…

• Anonymous says:

Mike, it’s generally a bad idea to claim you could annihilate someone you’ve shared three sentences with in a philosophical debate.

I’m not about someone’s mom versus a cat. Neither am I claiming that animals are more important than humans (that Lady Gaga getting bitch slapped by a car was a joke). What I am saying is that I believe all forms of life and sentience are of equal value – and to think that humanity is at the center of the universe, the be all and end all, is what’s actually “sick and wrong”. It doesn’t take “multiple degrees” to see the sense in that.

4. cmc says:

Am I the only one that’s noticing the jacket itself? Lindsay Lohan has that jacket too…it’s so tacky and ugly. Wonder if she borrowed it. I wonder if they’re still friends?

5. Cici says:

Damn, what size shoe does she wear?

6. WANT AWESOME LOOKING LIPS…TRY OUR FREE OFFER

7. Sharyn says:

She has the worst profile.

8. The Kilted Yaksman says:

Those are sensible orthopedic flats compared to what she normally wears.

9. Strang says:

There is nothing wrong with fur. North of the 49th parallel, it’s kinda needed.

Who the %*@°²&¤# is lady gaga?